HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
barney is down on flu and cough :(
date
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 1:50 AM
AHHHHH-CHOOOOOO!

excuse me :(
havin flu :(
sneezing like helllL!!!
also havin cough :(
sighhhh
106 virus :(
aunty nata de coco passed it to me ...
but nvm (:
wont blame her for it (:
no worries...
who ask me so weak :(
oh btwwwwww,
alot of things happened =.=
on monday , choir :)
during choir..
ryan (a sec 5 guy )
kept avoiding this sec 1 girl in choir...
why??
because of last thursday's incident..
you see, my friend, who is in the same group as this sec 1 girl (alto)
saw her did something VERY disgusting
inproppriate for boys to know
so I'll not say it here larh
AHHHHH-CHOOOO
opps
sorry :X
but if you really really NEED to know,,
PM me via Facebook or SMS ;)
okay, back to story
so my friend told me what she did larh,,
and I was like: WTF!!!!!!!!!! so grossssss!!!
I went to tell Sophia jie and Dune jie
but I shooed ryan away before telling them larh
coz ryan was walking with us
so,,,,
Dune jie and Sophia were so disgusted,,
I mean, like durh, it was so disgusting XXXXX
when we were walking with Ryan,
SOPHIA TOLD HIM!!!!!!!
about the ***THINGY***
actually Dune jie and me were talking and Sophia was trying to get her phone and wallet from Ryan coz he snatched it from her.
Dune was talking about a male and female cockroaches that mated,,
and went under her feet'
eww
then it happened
Ryan threw his water bottle on the floor
sophia had told HIM about it >.<
me and Dune were like OMG!
he freaked out and he kept PULLING his hair
and banging on the wall O.O
he went CRAZY >.<
okok, also quite funny la :P
me, sop and dune kept laughing
okok...
back to choir
since Ryan knew about it...
he avoided the sec 1 girl today XD
also,,
practically the WHOLE choir knows about what the girl did XOOO
OMGGGGGGGGGG!


Tuesday~~
DANCE
learnt the dance step in the morn
it was ok larh
then Dance lesson,,
had to practise our dance step
we had troubles larh
then THE STUPID BRIAN XIE DONT WANNA CO-OPERATE >.<
STUPID larhs >:(
and suppose to stay back with Dora, GX and Zaim in Cybrary de...
but end up Mr koh want us to stay back do corrections >.<
after that mom called...
ask me go home :(
so sad luh
didn't even had time to stay back with Dora they all ..
sobbs :'(
oh ya
I wanna WRITE about that BRIAN XIE
HE IS SO ... aiya , alot of bad things luh.
He SUCKS alot
ONCE IN A BLUE MOON he is nice and funny larh
BUT MOST OF THE TIMES he is so , like a TOTAL BASTARD >:(
I tell you, his attitude is so like damn freaking bad lo
I HATE HIM
and his best friend JUN XIANG
they sucks ttm!
...
enough about them luh
talk about them I feel like exploding sia >:(
AHH CHOO
gettin a bit better :)
ate the DISGUSTING medicine >.<
I'm sorry if I used alot of vulgerities here ):
cant help it >.<
I cannot TAHAN them!
*sigh*
tomorrow got choir...
dont think I can sing...
got sore throat
I sing hor, the whole school can collapse der,,,
so let's juz hope I recover ^^
and tomorrow got PE..
also not sure whether can do PE or not..
hope I dont recover better luh (:
hehehehehe...
buhhhhhhhhhhh---byeeeeeee!!!

Barney~
smile always.
“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
cheerio ;)