HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
ACM and Casey's HOUSE!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
date
Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 7:35 PM
yesterday was FFFUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN! XD
okayys,
met Casey,HuiTing,Shannone and Dora at Cheers
they scolded me for being late luh
HuiTing so sexy worh XD
haha :DDDD
anyways,
went to eat pepper lunch
it was ok larh O.O
first time eating XD
alot of pepper >.<
erms,
after that went to arcade
take neoprint :)
I look retarted ><
but some is okay okay luh
cute! :)
hmm..
this will be my 6th or 7th time taking bah...
after that, went to basement
Dora want to buy something for her brother
So, she,Shannone and my sis went NTUC
me ,Casey and HuiTing went to buy Ice-cream
but I didnt :X
dont feel like eating
I bought Shanghai Dumplings instead
$1.20
3 in a stick..
weird but okay O.O
I ate 2, then gave my sister the last 1 after we met them (dora,Shannone and my sis) again
my sister eat then spit it out >:(
waste sia
she say not nice
WTH!
forget it.
wasted ($1.20 divided by 3=)
... 40 cents!
:)
hehehe
went to take MRT
at Bishan
we saw Annabelle
Sec 2 , my senior in choir :)
Casey knows her coz she's from PeiChun Public school also :)
and Dora , I dont know why she know Annabelle XD
anyways,
Annabelle told me got CHoir tomorrow
which is Today
I was like
"huh? really? got meh?"
I thought saturday was 19th of march
=.="
but 19th was actually today
WTF
I dont know why sia
after Annabelle left at Woodlands
Me and Dora looked at the Neoprint
pointed at which 1 we wanted
then when we reached,
it was Raining
...
lucky I brought my umbrella
BUT IT ISINT PINK! :(
WAAAAAAAAAAA! :'(
I want buy pink umbrella uh
lol XD
walked at the Benjamin Sheares Bridge
cool manzxc XPPPP
I took photos
the singapore river...
the bridge...
the Fullerton hotel...
HuiTing's ugly face XD...
etc
NO OFFENSE HT!
jkjk only :)
when we were reaching,
I saw the Museum and it was HUGE!
EXTREMELY HUGE
and looks like a castle !
:}
cooooooooooooooooooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooooooooooool!
went in
then it was like
so GRAND! XOOOO
when we go in,
we have to sign a form
Deyi is a member
so those from Deyi can go in for free
when I was signing in,
I thought I saw Zahirah's name O.O
but my sister ,
she had to pay $4 -.-
coz she not Deyian
$4, BYE BYE for my sis :P
lol
went in
take the staircase
NO LIFT
I was like,
"dont they know that there is such thing as LIFT?"
Shannone said,
"dont you know there's such thing called EXERCISE?"
XDDDDDDD
saw alot of things
the buddhism place
got some chanting music
SCARY sia
the chanting damn scary :S
then saw alot of statues etc...
then got 1 is Puppet room
me and Dora hugged each other
coz I scared puppets uh :S
Shannone quite brave sia
we quickly went out after that
went to alot of room
got alot of JEWERLLY SIA!
I wanted to break the case and take them all XD
but there were at least,
3 guards in 1 room
IMPOSSIBLE LARH!
me and Dora pretended that the jewerllies blinded us
funny sia XD
camwhored alot in the museum:)
took alot of photos of the statues and of course the informations la
or else how we do our project -.-"
after exploring,
went to the Museum shop
everything so EX
WTFFF
I wanted to buy for my mom a purse and a bag
but the purse was $20+
and the bag was $50+
and I wanted to buy for myself a book
about singlish
but $10.20!
dammmmmnnnnnnn!
:(
left the shop disappointedly
but then Shannone gave me something
then I gasped
it was the Singlish book!
I was soooooooooooooooooo happy !
I kept thanking her
and I hugged her XD
ehh,,
I not lesbian hor -.-"
after that,
walked to MRT
blah
dont want to say what happen lar
but,
I will forgive Casey and HT de la
:)
I very humble de ok! XDDDD
anyways,
we went to a toyshop in MRT
alot of cute cute toys sia! ><
saw Mario
reminded me of Mr Tan XD
then Shannone bought Stich Keychain
for her aunt
$5.40 for 1 keychain!
she bought more than 1..
she also bought 1 for Dora...
O.O
she very kind sia XD
after that,
went to take bus
got store selling food
I bought Nasi Lemak set A
got Egg and Chicken
I add in Hot dog
so it was $2.50
cheap uh ><
my sister didnt got a chance to buy
coz bus come ler
so I had to share with her...
went to Casey house funtion room (again!)
but this time it was smaller
coz not so many ppl like last time
went to Casey house first to take laptop, drinks, etc
My sis and Shannone first time go her house
so went to the balcony to show them how BEAUTIFUL it is
my sister was amazed XD
since it was raining,
cannot go for spa :P
we brought Coke,Sprite and FnN grapes bottle drink
and the crunch punch choco bar
from Korea
went to funtion room
ate, chat, on music, laugh
practise a little bit of dance
poured ourselves some drinks
then we did the Video Documentaru thingy
actually I wanted to do VIDEO
but they said do Powerpoint better ):
awwwwww...
I wanna do video! :(
at about 6pm
we wanted to swim
so we went to Casey house again
changed
lucky I brought my own swimming costume XD
or else have to wear very "baolu" 1 XD
Shannone didnt have 1...
so she wore a shirt (rolled uo the sleeves)
and tights (pull up a bit)
it didnt looked like a swimming costume
so we had to sneaked to the pool
later security guard see
then she cannot swim
we also brought a big colourful ball
and a small "soccer" ball
played in the pool
Casey and HT
versus me,Shannone,Dora
my sis dunno in whose team O.O
Casey swim quite fast
and the HT hor,
keep splashing me water
and pulling me
so she can get the ball
she even pulled my pants once! ><
we were screaming and laughing like MAD WOMEN!
><
Dora and Shannone kept swimming away with the ball
but of course,
Casey always manage to snacth it back
at about 7.15pm
we went up
soking wet
changed and everything
use the hair dryer to dry our hair
cut the neoprint and distribute
we had to do things fast coz Casey got tuition at 8pm
so we left at about close to 8pm
hugged Casey
said goodbye
went down to the main entrance
Shannone's parents gonna fetch us home
while waiting,
I read my Singlish book
quite funny XD
when Shannone's parents came
we greeted her mom
the Car was Honda
cool manzxc! :)
in the car,
we greeted her dad "uncle"
then her dad say:
"call me kor kor, not uncle"
we laughed
chatted in the car
Shannone kept laughing
coz Dora and me kept saying 1 another
they dropped of Dora first
I told Dora
"WATCH OUT FOR SWIPER(the fox in Dora the explorer)AND DONT FALL DOWN AGAIN!"
XDDDD
after that it was me, my sis and HT
said goodbye to HT
went home
tired ...
10pm+
went to sleep...
ZzZzZz
okay,
shall end here
later got what Choir enrichment thingy
hope it's not sian
.::still tired::.
yawn~
bye peeps!


maybe will go again to the museum a second time coz teacher ask us to go 2 times! yipee! :)

and sorry HT for not telling you to bring swimming costume larh. next time go again then you wear la! and this time you wear the baolu swimming costume still ok what :)



Pinky gal!~
Eileen :)