HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
date
Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 6:21 AM
and to whom I hate:
SPY
you not george so what?
I know it wasnt you
but what about copying me ?
can you deny doing that?
no right?
still want talk crap?
and you think you go out with C I will jealous?
sorry hor, IT WONT HAPPEN
copy copy copy
all you can do is copy
some more evrytime after your tuition want to SCREAM and SHOUT
you never think of others
and FYI,
MY HOUSE IS JUST LOCATED BESIDE THE LIFT!
you think I cant hear you screaming your head off?
you think I no need to study?
I THINK YOU NO NEED
but that doesn't mean I dont have to study also right?
and you use C to agitate me hor,
it's a stupid method
coz it is not working
HAHA
everytime copy sia
you think ppl happy meh?
and DONT ACT
everytime act
and there;s THIS time I will NEVER forget
you said
"when you went overseas, C say she miss your tummy coz she want to poke. but she miss ONLY your tummy"
WTH?
fark you
you idiot!
HOW YOU KNOW SHE DOENT MISS ME AT ALL?
say she only miss my tummy...
you know how hurt I am when I heard that?!?!
YOU ARE NOT C FOR GOODNESS SAKE
how the helldo you know she's does not miss me?
and-
there's this time we fought
and you said Deyi was a no good school
you're the same you bytch!
you say all the bad words
you angry with your fren then you said the word....
YOU DESPISE OUR SCHOOL
FINE
then shouldn't you despise YOURSELF?

then you think you very guai la?
ankle socks,mini skirt, call this guai?
then everybody in my school very GUAI lo
then still despise for what?
STUPID!
one more time
fark you