HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
CHILLING COLD :S BRRRR
date
Saturday, March 20, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
I'm freezing :S
currently, my temperature is...
-10 degree celcius :S
I'm freezzzziiinnnnggg! D:
I'll tell ya what I'm wearin now
-Red shirt
-track pants
-my pink and white stripe jacket
-long long long socks that I nevert even used it once
I know I look STUPID
but
IT'S SOOOOOO COLD I TELL YA
it's rainin that's why it's so damn cold
I'm gonna catch a cold!
darn it -.-
I hate colds
and tomorrow is Family bonding day!
pray pray pray
no cold pleaseeeeeee!
I've been a good and humble girl...

please! have MERCY!
LOL
XD
I want to huddle in my comfy blanket...
lie on my pink bed....
with all my stuff toy dogs..
and read ~ghost story~! ;'(
but still got a whole mountain of HOMEWORK >:(
-Literature, Mindmap summary, chapter 5 to 13!!!!
-Chinese, Zuo ye, havent do number 8
-Maths, Exercise 5.1 and 5.2
-English letter writing
I've done some other homework , fortunately :)
wait,
why am I still blogging if I havent done all those crap?
well,
I need a break , c'mon! XD
and I seriously dont want to look at the names "Dawan
" and "Kwai"
basically because they are the main characters of sing to the dawn

and we have to write a chapter mindmap summary of that BOOK!
grrr...
I wanna slap my Literature teacher Miss Nur Ain sia!
wtf
ZzZzZzZz
but how..
now...
I am soooOoooOooOoOOoooOo bored manzxc...
ah chew!
aw darn it
oh god!
quick! put Vicks!
sniff sniff
feelin a bit better
I guess O.O
i got a COLD~
hmm...
I want go out.
but it's terribly cold
nahh
stay at home be a good girl
do homework ...
wait for SYK be online on MSN
need to chase him for my $10!
ka ching $$
kekeke >:)
and I want to beat him in tic tac toe
ah ha!
and annoy him with my ah ha!
:P all thanks to Gabriel Lum for passing me the "ah ha" diesease =.="
okayyy,
shall end here guys
later maybe will post again
see first :)
bye peeps!!

freezing to death,
Eileen