HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Choir
date
Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 5:24 AM

Pardon my appearance- I didn't get my 23 hours of sleep yesterday!

heyyyy peepos :)

had choir just now
...

it was not Choir luh

was Enrichment programme
suppose to meet shannone at Library at 12.45pm

but was late XD

1.10pm reached there

opps
we left the library
even though it was kinda quiet and peaceful

went to buy drinks at the store opposite school

coz the canteen wasnt open..

and I also saw the band people in canteen :D

but did not see HuiFang they all...

awwwww :(

anyways,

bought Ice lemon tea

went back to school

went to I-Space

suppose to meet there

but the door lock!

WTH?????

saw the itchy story girl

and another girl(from choir)

then JX came

shyt

fish =.="

not f word

but I like to call JX fish behind his back

:) no offense

me and shannone sat down to do homework

while JX annoy us

then Jason(sec 2 senior) came

FINALLY!

someone else JX can annoy :)

poor Jason
sorry arh :)
choir started at about 2.30pm
=.="

I thought 1.30pm sia!

><

WThhhh

it was ok la

Kenric came after that

the three musketeers(me,Shannone and Kenric) sat together

keep giggling and laughing

of ahem ahem

nvm

anyway,

Mr Koh was there also

and he was marking the maths exercise books!

O.O

he got Motive de!

*gasp*

so we planning to run the hell outta there after the workshop

that's exactly what we did

and-
we were called back =.="

coz my choir teacher wanna talk with us

WTH, so embarrassing sia

LOL

after choir went amk hub with Shannone and Kenric

buy things to eat

shannone bought me kit kat

THANKS! :)

bought myself some things to eat too...

then went to bused home

damn squeezy sia!

alot of people

haish

yupp

reached home,

damn tired

~yawn~

my eyes are gonna close anytime -_-

ZZZZZ

byes aliens