HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
CROSS COUNTRY
date
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 3:42 AM
I HATE THIS COM! >:(
STUPID
walao eh
just now write untill so nice then AUTO SHUT
FREAK YOU LARH COMPUTER
now have to write AGAIN
whateva la
stupid non living thing
morning
Woke up late
6.25 am
!!!!!!!
SHYT
suppose to meet 106 girls and 2 boys at AMK MRT!
OMG!
I rushed sia!
ALARM NEVER RING >:(
HANDPHONE NO BATTERY
DAMN
wear my PE uniform
brush my teeth
wash my face
SKIP breakfast
brought my brush and comb(to tie my hair in MRT)
put on my socks and shoes
grab my bag
and CHIONG
took 269 bus
go amk hub
chiong to AMK MRT
outside I saw them!
then I realised
SOME PPL HAVENT COME YET =.=""""
AIYO!
Zao zhi dao I would have at least ate something =.="""""
LOL
at about 6.40am+++
everybody came
rush to MRT
suppose to reachat Republic Polytecnic at 7.20am!
:OOOOO
MRT ride was SHAKY
XD
reached woodlands
alighted
WE WERE LIKE SOME CRAZY STUDENTS FROM DEYI SIA!
no,
it's Crazy AND colourful
got Apollo(green),Helios(red),Poseiden(blue),Hercules(yellow),Zeus(purple)
I am in Apollo! :)
hehe
reached there
just in time
played HuiTing's handphone
Crazy Penguin
FUN MANZXC
dint bother to listen to Old hag taking attendance
in the end,
she use paper hit me =.=
F***
she said:
"why I call you never respond?"
WA LAO I GOT LO!
I said,
"I got raise up my hand what!"
what I FELT like saying was
"then you no need hit me rights??? I use rotan hit you then you know arh!" =.=
started at Admiirlty Park
Mrs Chan started the race
and I ran with HuiTing and Casey
at first ran smoothly
at about 30 mins later???
i think :X
we saw TWO monkeys!
I SCREAMED SIA
HUITING GRABBED MY HAND DAMN TIGHT
Angie was there
and four of us walked together
the monkey in front was easy to walk past
because it was BUSY
but the second was DAMN SCARY
kept looking at us O.O
maybe coz I chio??
hahaz
jkjk XD
The monkey isint the one who almost killed me
it was HUITING
=.="
during the race
I wanted to pee :X
I kept saying
"Where's the toilet?"
"I seriously need to pee"
"Aiya pee in the forest luh"
the last statement i said it only once larh
then the HUITING hor
say
"you pee in forest later monkey scratch your buttocks arh"
=.="
wa lao eh
so bad sia ):
and mind you
I didnt did it kayys -.-
just continued running
when we were reaching the end,
I CHIONG
(sorry HT and CAsey XD)
and I DIDNT EVEN STOP FOR ONE SECOND
I was panting but I didnt stop
finally,
I reached the end ^^
followed by HuiTing
then Casey
I SURVIVED
not only that,
I WASN'T LAST ^^
HAHA
there were still many many girls behind
Miss Lim at the end still want to take our photos sia~
I covered my face la
I was SWEATING like siao =.=
haiz
then we went back to indoor sports hall in Republic Poly
bought H20 drink
NPCC selling H20 and 100 plus for $1
EX luh
outside sell cheaper sia =.=
then went in hall
DAMN SHIOK I TELL YOU
GOT AIRCON ^^
whew~
I gulped down the whole can
I can only describe one word
SHIOK
haha XD
got free bread and Orange juice
but TEACHERS is Chicken Pie and GREEN TEA
WA LAO
they never run also can drink and eat such nice things ):
students suffer )':
almost killed by monkey and a crazy girl XD
nvm
I had fun XD
especially the monkey part :)
ya
then sat in our colour houses
apollo was greeny
haha XD
sat with Cheng Mun
in front was Sophie and HuiFang
haha
Me and HuiFang go and dig in Chang Mun's bag
btw,
Cheng Mun is sec 2
and we, sec 1, bullyig sec 2
hahax XD
we kept disturbibg her luh
fun-neh
did some cheers
then give out prizes
PAvin from our class got first for sec 1 boys!
WOW!
Girls from our class also got some ^^
ZAHIRA GOT SECOND
WOW!
still got Liyana,Dora,Rachel and a few more?
yupp
cheered for Vanessa jie and my twin Eileen Liow
hehe XD
In the end,
HELIOS WON =.=
haiz
they DAMN powerful de
nvm
congratz
haha
after that
sat back in our class
then after dismiss
went with HuIFang,Dora,Natasha,Janani,Sohie,Vanessa,HuiTing,Gabriel,Basri,Sharon,Liyana and Mr Koh
haha
went to causeway point
ate in food court
the food court in Causeway Point is like a RESTAURANt
so nice ^^
fanciful
Liyana and Janani went to Mcdonalds though
O.O
at 2pm
me and Dora left
went to MRT
saw Li anne and friends
went with them in Train
talked
chatted
blah
went home after that
haiz...
reached home
cooked myself egg
and Bacon Sausage
ate
then slept
woke up at 5.10pm...
well,
nothing much to post lerr.
WHat I want to say is,,
I AM PROUD TO SURVIVR THE 3 KM!
XD
WOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSS!
CONGRATZ TO PAVIN,ZAHIRA AND OTHERS! ^^
byes peeps ;)

Monkeyhater,
Eileen XD