HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
DENTIST *gasp*
date
Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 9:19 PM
*gasp*
I almost died :S
but I survived ;)
okay,
before I left the house I called GX and Dune
I asked GX:
"Is the dentist male or female?Old or young?fierce or not?"
I scared marhs!
he said:
"Female.Young.Dunno."
OKAY.
not SPECIFIC ENOUGH
so called Dune jie
she sec 3 marhs
got more experience XD
she said:
Female. Not so young O.O. KIND
WOW
I so happy manzxc when I heard that !
but at the Dentist,,,
skip skip skip
to horrible to explain
I can only say...
damnf**k**gPAIN!
PAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!
I wanted to scream
I wanted to cry
but I didnt
I beared the pain
and I didnt cry :)
so proud of myself :)))))))
I AM A BRAVE GIRL YEAHHS! :P
after that I washed my mouth with the water
and ALOT OF BLOOD SIOL
I almost fainted
:S
my teeth was aching :(
pain pain pain
but the dentist was kind :)
VERY kind
*phew*
btw,
when she was checking my teeth, I was trembling with fear and I kept shaking my legs O.O
BUT I DIDNT CRYYYYYYY!
WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! XD
good luck to the rest of you who are going to the dentist LATER or Tomorrow
HAHA
ewwwwwwwww
I still can tatse the blood in my mouth :S
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
later shall post again
(maybe)
if there's anything to post larh :)
BYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! :D


survivedthetoture
Eileen