HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
fun fun fun! :)
date
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 6:00 AM
today was so fun XD
durin Maths Break time,
we celebrated Zahirah's b-day
:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAHIRAH!
ROAR :)
after Maths,
at 11am,
went to eat lunch with Basri,Zaim,Sijie,Daryl,HuiFang,HuiTing,Casey,Liyana,Janani,ETC
ate Seafood Cup Noodles
not that nice uh ):
anyways,
the two groups in Miss Daphene class stayin back for dance project
going to Casey's house
go FUNTION ROOM
COOL MAnZXC!
XD
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
so damn excited si0l
ate finish
went to bus stop
bused there
took a pretty long time D:
too excited marhs XD
reached there
inside ,
was BEAUTIFUL
the swimming pool and everything...
the funtion room got Table and chairs stacked up
and COLD
NICE AND SHIOK ^^
:DDDDDDDDD
Casey's mom bought snacks and drinks
COOL ><
got coke,Sprite,Bluberry tea..
cool si0l
then,
went up to Casey house for a while
explore explore marhs XD
DAMN NICE SIA HER HOUSE
Condo marhs ^^
I like her sister room
alot of PINK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
my fave colour
:)
went down to funtion room again

Zahirah and Dora changed to Casey's swimming costume
to SWIM
ahahaha! XD
went in Funtion Room to do dance
but we playing instead of dancing =.="
then went swimming pool
watch them swim
put feet in the water
wah~~~~~~~~
so nice =D
but then kena scolded by Casey :XXX
and then a man
then Casey angry D:
said sorry to her
okay lerr :)
so,
we guai guai de do dance
then some ppl left D:
like Zaim,Basri,Zahirah and Janani...
but we comtinued partiying XD
hahax
had so much fun! XD
-HuiFang killed a bug D: awwww...
-Zaim and Basri fight on the floor XD
-Played Musical Chair
-did some dance
-ate :)
-played a game(dunno what it is called)
-CAMWHORED USING WEBCAM
FUN SIA
LAUGH LIKE hell
so so so so fun-neh XD
HF AND LIYANA EVERYTIME THE FACE SO FUNNY ONE!
MAKE US LAUGH XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
after that,
we went up to Casey house coz had to leave the funtion room
stayed there long long liao marh XD
Casey house is damnbloody nice I tell you
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOoOOoO jealous D:
the balcony is THE BEST OF THE BEST
LIKE A GARDEN
AND GOT SPA
WTF!?
THE SPACE IS SOOOOO HUGE
AND THE GARDEN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO DARN BEAUTIFUL
SO FAR, IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOUSE i HAVE VISITED TO :DDDDDDDDD
I wanted to go for spa D:
but no extra clothes :(
nvm,
next time (:
and her mom,maid and sister are soooooooooooo nice :)
THANK YOU :D
had Kit Kat from her fridge
HAHAHA XD
then at her sister room
use com..
at Casey account
alot of ppl use it to chat with Mr Koh,Zaim etc..
damn funny
then we chat and laugh
I sat on her sister PINK bad
nice sia ><
my bed is pink
but my bed is lower D:
I like high beds XD
anyways,
I almost slept at her sister bed ZZZZZZZ
ZzZzZzZzZz
hehe
at 5pm++++
me,HuiFang,HuiTing,Liyana,KuoWei and Dora left Casey house
said goodbye to her mom,maid and sister
all of us took bus 133
WA LAO
at the bus keep bullying me lo ;'(
sad :(
aiya, quite funny also luh XDDDD
lol
HuiFang left D:
said goodbye
I said Happy birthday :X
hehex
then reached amk hub
said goodbye to Liyana,Dora and KuoWei
coz they taking MRT
so me and HuiTing took bus 138
went playground first XD
fun luh
but I kena injured my hand
DAMN pain sia ):
the hair and my arm some came out
so my hand was like burning :(
pain uhs
HT have also
but not as serious as mine
pain pain pain!
DDDDDDD:
:'(
sobbs
anyways,
didnt had a chance to sit on the swing ):
haiyo
at 6.30pm++
took bus again
138
then I alighted
said goodbye to HT
went home
bathe
etc
tired :)
had so so so so so much fun today
and Casey,
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! :)
muacks XD
say thanks to your mom,maid and sis for me too :)
hehe
well,
shall stop for now..
:)
cant wait to go to the Asian Civilisations Musuem this thursday
:D
byes peeps.
goooooooooooooooooddddddniiggggggggghhhhhhhhhht!



DOESNOTLIKEGANGXINANDRENQUANLA!FRENSONLY=.="""
Eileen