HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
hate a bytch
date
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 8:53 PM
such a copying machine sia this girl
she's uncontrollable
she MUST copy
PS: Casey: how do you block this person in Blog?
LOLS
later she keep copying my blog...
HA!
should I post her edited photos here?
HAHAHAHAHA
damn funny XD
SPY,
you're gonna be humuliated
yousucksTTVM
and and and,
everytime copy, go BECOME a Photocopier machine la!
since you LOVE copying so much
you change blogskin?
so what?
very beautiful arh?
(VOMITS BLOOD)
your english so lousy uh
WTH are you writing sia
you can copy almost everything in my blog.
but you can NEVER copy my english
coz your english sucks TTVM
HAHAHAHAHA
nvm about the UGLY,UNGLAM bytch liao~
cant wait to go to the museum tomorrow...
taking neoprint too XDDDDDDD
and we are taking BMW
cool rightzxc???
jkjk luh
is
Bus,MRT,Walk
HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
funny meh =.="
XD
and my fren from other school say scary :S
and some of her frens cry
WAH
scared leh...
but Shannone say not scary..
coz she very brave de ^^
hahax
I'm kinda scared too...
what if I suddenly faint arh?
nvm,
HuiTing SJOHN
so she will save me de XD
omgeee
cant wait :)
lalalalalala
byes peeps ;)



she hates SPY,
Eileen ;)
blah blah blah
I;m barney and so what? =.=