HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
long time no post (:
date
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 2:24 AM
hey guysss...
long time no post lerr ^^
anyways,
will tell what I did last Sunday XD
...

SUNDAY~
went Causeway Point with mama and sis
first went to popular
mama gave me $100!
muahahaha >:)
love you MAMA!
MUACKZXC TO YOU <3
loves you {ttvm}
:P
bought a PINK file for choir XD
some stationaries...
after that went to Hang Ten
bought a $49 shorts
mama buy for me :)
VERY CUTE KAYYS XD
after that went to shop for my SCHOOL SHOES
haiz
shop for LONG LONG time
untill I FOUND MY "CINDERELLA" SHOES!
*GASP*
it fitted me well :)
ans it's comfy
North Star too...
NICE! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
so HAPPY MANZXC!
after that stomach growling
finding a place to eat
finally settled in SWENSENS!
YUMS!
DAMN YUMMY! XP
bought----
1)U.S Fries and Dip $5.50
2)Butterfly Shrimp $7.90
3)Baked Spagetti Bolognaise $12.90
4)Beef Lasagna $14.20
5)(one drink got Sopu of the day and ice cream for $5) we bought 2 drinks ^^
yums~yums~yums~
first time eating Lagsana
it was something like Spagetti la...
but YUMMY!
I liked the butterfly shrimp the most <3
:)
after that went home....



MONDAY~
totally random
lessons were boring as usual.
GX as annoying as usual
morning class 106 chiong-ing homework as usual
but THEN-
something NOT USUAL
bloody old hag NEVER COME BABEH! XD
SO HAPPY MANZXC! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS! <3
haha :P
but then-
durin Chinese lesson-
KARBOOMZXC! :O
Vanessa's electronic dictionary got spoilt
by UNKNOWN and UNKNOWN
cannot say :X
Vanessa sad uh :(
so durin History,
Miss Lee never come,
got free period,
so me and Shannone planning to after school,
go all the way to BISHAN to buy the dictionary
coz AMK never sell the brand creative
only Besta
but Bishan got sell creative...
so ya
we went there
AFTER SCHOOL
only about 1 hour to buy then come back for choir -.-
haiz
yupp
me,Shannone and my dog, KUO WEI
ah ha! XD
anyways,
went to buy
after that,
RAN BACK
and that time going to rain
the leaves were like bein blown around
I tell you, it's so beautiful kayys
<3 so nice <3
seriously
chiong to school
passed the dic to Casey (who is in Badminton too)
coz Vanessa was playing badminton
and Casey just finished
then me and Shannone chiong to Choir
while Kuo Wei went with Kenny
were late for Choir -.-
gave the reason
then continued
THE ITCHY STORY GIRL KEEP SCRATCHING SIA
she scratch her there more than 5 times kayys
ew
so GROSSSSSSSSSS!
N18 movie worh
then she keep looking at me -.-
WTH
then smile
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
yucks
she thinks I am her "friend"
so I'll juz pretend to be lo O.O
LOL
after choir,
went home
blah





Tuesday~
English-boring
Maths-boring
RECESS~
Dance
EMBARRASSING
OMGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :S
had to present and dance in front of the class -_-
but at least I not like SHIHUI
wa lao
keep looking at US for the answer -.-
WTF
she ownself cannot think meh?
why are only HuITing,Janani,KuoWei,MeiNi and I doing the job?
DERRICK AND SHIHUI are the MOST MOST MOST lazy ones
Brian and shunPong are Ok...
haiz
anyways,
History Miss Lee never come again :)
tee hee :)
Class contact time and Assembly we watched the Deyi Star video
ZAHIRAH AND NATASHA WERE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO great :)
YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME :)
other than that,
Me,Dora,Shannone,Brian,Kenric,KuoWei and a few more
were waiting for---
ITCHY STORY GIRL
waited VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG!
I kept saying that her part was cut off coz she too ugly
but then they got show SIA! XD
LOL LOL! XD
THE WHOLE CLASS WAS LAUGHING! XD
SO FUNNY LORHX!
AH HA!!!!!!!!!
ok ok
cool down
wth
I gone mad @.@
er
after that,
walked with HuiTing and Sophie to amk hub
after that Sophie went ti MRT
me and HuiTIng went Mos burger buy ,well,BURGER like Durh -_-
after that walk around
went to Ink bag shop
pointed at the bags that we wanted
left~
agreed to meet later in the afternoon to buy school bags
went at 5pm
postphoned my tuition to TODAY~
just to buy my baggie ^^
anyways,
took a while to make a descision
I chose a CUTE pink and black checkered bag
damn chio~
erm.
bought a keychain from minitoons too
at about 6.30pm went home
^^
that's all yeahhs
~~

bye peeps.
have to go lerr^^

BYES ALIENS~~