HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
misses 6B/09
date
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 8:48 PM

hey peeps,
it's saturday
nothing-to-do day
haiz ):
sometimes it's fun
sometimes not
depends
today is NOT fun
stay at home
LOLX
later buying lunch
....
ummm...
mommy say tomorrow goin Jurong Swimming
^^
cool~
so long never go there lerr ^^
monday got Dentist Appointment
DIE
I scared Dentist :S
and the smell of the dentist room so nauseating ><
can I survive?
we'll see about that...
Tuesday got Maths
returning back maths paper
I surely fail ):
yesterday Mr Koh gave some hints who fail and pass..
he gave hints that I fail ):
:'( I didnt study no time ><
nvm, dont think about that larh
fail then fail
just try harder next time! :)
after Maths need go home then have to go back school again for Dance
thursday- go Asian Civilisations Museum with my group members Dora,Shannone,Huiting,Casey :)
my sister have to tag along =.=
no one at home to take care of her
sorry guys for any inconvenienced caused ^^
Saturday have Choir Workshop ... hope it's fun and not boring
coz it sounds VERY BORING
busy week ahead
still got MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF hmwork
darn it
and I thought of relaxing through the holidays =.=
well,
CHANGE OF PLANS D:
hmms... I guess nothing else to post about
if have,
later post :)
chows
I miss 6B/09 ):. 106 is AWESOME, but I guess 6B is funnier...
I miss my friends,teachers and chasing/bullying the boys! XD
there's another Huiting and Gabriel in 106,
reminds me of NG Huiting(cookie monster) and Gabriel WONG(Ernie) :(
I miss ChunKoi's,ShunXiong's and Miss Eng's jokes...
AND
how we laughed as a class,learned as a class and had fun as a class... ):
Dont cry because it's over... smile because it onced happen :)