HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
RANDOM~
date
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 6:39 AM
sorry for not writing ...
went back late the day before
6pm+
and yesterday had choir, so went home 7pm+
yupps
I very BUSY de
not like SOME people
-.-" dunno who is this lame person
keeping writing nonsensical rubbish...
must be nothing better to do bah
nvm~
let them say lorh...
let them have SOMETHING to do
coz..
I PITY THEM.
anyways,
will stop talking about this LOW-LIFE people :)


yesterday


...
yesterday...
morning was chiong-ing homework XD
lessons were boring..
except for maths ^^
Mr Koh played one game
he will throw one paper ball to someone
then that someone must throw to the other person
then this will continue untill there are 4 people who were "tagged" by the paper ball
then these 4 people..
have to go up to do the sums on the whiteboard XD
fun sia XD
lucky I didnt get tag...
Basri got tagged...
then when he threw,,
he throw untill the fan!
LOL!
so FUNNY! XD
anyways,
after school got Chinese oral
SIAN
went with Dora,HuiFang,Shannone,Vanessa,Sophie ETC for lunch
ate and chatted
after that went to 104 classroom for oral
we were laughing and playing like siao zar bos -.-
when it was my turn.
I freaked out =.='
then Shannone they all were like, Jia You!Jia You!
I was so nervous sia! ><
the readin part was okay okay
but the conversation was BAD
I mean, damn BAD
I mean, Damn fucking bad kayys! ><
haiz..
anyways,
after Oral,around 4pm,
went library.
AIR-CON XD
coz I was sweating like crazy -.-
met Zaim,etc at library.
chatted with them
Dora came after a while
we hugged :}
awwww XD
miss my BF XP
LOL
we chatted and laughed
after that GX came
I dunno why they dont like GX
so they took all their things,
and went out the library -.-
followed them at first
coz I actually didnt know they were running away from him
then they told me -_-
anyways,
went canteen
HuiFang,Basri,Shannone,HuiTing,Sharon,Dora
yupps, I think that's all
so FUNNY LO IN CANTEEN XD
talked about the Itchy story girl
I was drinking chicken soup when Basri made us laugh
then I spit it out -_-
wth
thanks alot BASRI KHAN ><
at 5pm or 6pm,
walked home
we played one game
NO TALKING FOR 1MINUTE
but can cough,laugh and smile
the person who talk is the person who likes the itchy story girl
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW
I TRIED my best not to talk
then we went out the main gate
saw Jeremy kor
then Jeremy ask something
BASRI RESPONDED
HE OPEDN HIS MOUTH
HE TALK..
MEANING...
HE LIKE THE ITCHY STORY GIRL!!!!!!!! XDDDDD
LOL
we laugh like siao gila people -.-
then play,chat,laugh while going home
played the stupid game again
this time no laughing
in the end HT laughed XD
haish
so FUN
after Oral ,SLACKING is 'da best thing yeahhs~ XD
went home after that..




Thursday~


lessons were boring and tiring..
starting to get restless luh
PE was MAD
30 laps SIOL!
run at the other end then come back is 1 lap
IMAGINE
DOING 30 OF THAT
CONTINUESLY
YOU STOP,ADD EXTRA LAPS
Partnered my boyfriend :)
LOL
quite tiring sia
but I MADE IT KAYYS XD
WITHOUT STOPPING
REALLY
I SWEAR :)
omg,
cant believe I survived manzxc! =)
happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
{woots}~
after that recess yeahhs~
me and boyfriend change then go library ~
got air-con marhs
then after PE go air conditional room is---
DAMN SHIOK ^^
went with Dora(my "boyfriend"), Daryl(class 102),KuoWei,RenQuan and papa(Sijie)
talked about the itchy story girl and GHOST STORY
scary sia
then RQ was like staring into empty space
like he very scared like that
when we snapped our fingers in front of him
we say: you scared arh?
then he blabber: no la! just daydreaming
XD
10.15am,
reluctantly went back to class..
for Chinese
so sad manzxc!!!!!!!!!! :(
Miss Lim's last day with 106! :'(
stupid 105
hate you manzxc!
105 sucks TTVM and I hate them [ttm]
>:(
Miss Lim...
will miss you 4eva yeahhs~
and 106 will miss ya too D:
please dont friend with 105 XD
haish
so sad :( :( :(
I want cry sia :'(
during chinese lesson,
when Mario was mumbling,, (as usual) -_-
then HuiFang,Sophie and Vivian were making a card
with vangard sheet
**secretly doing^^*
I provided the glitter and the shiny shiny thingies
LOL
after Chinese was History...
was okay
then English~
then VE lesson
before teacher came in class we worked on the card
then when Old hag came in we dont care
she said:
"what's that?"
then we said a card for Miss Lim
then she said ohhhh
after that she ask us to keep
after a while~
continue lesson
her pronounsiation,seriously,got prob one
on become "ong"
done become "dung"
Valuable become "varueber"
seriously,
It's freaking funny kayys! XD
then almost ending that time,
the shiny thing from the vangard sheet drop
then Gabriel pick it up to paste it back
then OLD HAG saw it
then she CONFISCATE the card! >:(
WTH?
LIKE THAT ONLY THEN SHE CONFISCATE
SOME MORE THREATEN TO TEAR! >:(
I tell you,
if she DARES tear,
I will do something really really really bad
Me and Shannone had our angry faces
then Gabriel said:
"Once teared,considered sold!"
XD
sp funny sia!
me and Shannone laugh like crazy
after class,
me and Shannone went to her to get back the card
she keep saying NO
I feel like punching her manzxc >:(
Then,
me,Shannone,Gabriel,stupid jeremy kor,Kenric stayed back to get back the card
Gabriel so DAMN pro manzxc XD
keep talking back to Old hag
in the end,
he had to write a 3 page essay -.-"
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?
what does the card have to do with Gabriel sia????
fuckoldhag
seriously,
she sucks[ttvm]
>:(
Gabriel wrote the essay
he write big big XD
1 hour later
she returned us
after much persuasion,talking back,blahs
she FINNALLY returned
but the vangard sheet surely so stinky one lo >:(
she put under her ARM PIT
SOME MORE GOT ARM PIT HAIR NEVER SHAVE
WTH
>:(
idiot la she >:(
2pm+ went for lunch
with HuiTing,KuoWei,Kenric and Shannone
talking about the old witch aka old hag aka smelly msn(miss shirley ng) ..
still got ALOT of nicknames
ate western food :)
Pork Chop, $4.50
alot of pepper ...
but still okay luh :)
the KuoWei treat me drink XD
THANKS SISTA AKA DOGGIE :)
KuoWei become our dog liao XD
he act like a dog sia!
not we call him,
is he go put out his tongue,pant like a dog,beg for food, etc
very funny sia XD
then he beg for pork chop
I gave him 1
coz I got 3
then give him the garlic bread
then when he naughty we say:
"Bad dog! you want us to spank you isit???"
then he will whimper XD
LOL
FUNNY XD
at about 2.45pm,
went back school
went to library
met Zaim they all
then saw ITCHY STORY GIRL
she was sitting alone,reading comic book
ya know what I did?
I went to spy at her yeahhs :)
nothing happened
so me and Shannone went to give Miss Lim the card
in the end she went for meeting -.-"
so we asked Miss Gu to put the card in her drawer >:)
hehehe
went back library
KuoWei and Kenric saw the itchy story girl dig her nose XD
ah ha!!!!!!!
then I go talk to her,
like ,
pretend to fren her
O.O
after that she came to our table and ask me what time go choir
I say dunno
then she SCRATCH IN FRONT OF US! :O
....
...
..
.
JKJK LA! XD
LOL! did you fall for that?
anyways,
we chatted laugh and talked
then sometimes the itchy story girl come kaypo
btw, her IQ is low
next time I try to sneak shot her pic then show :)
anyways,
remember I told you that she now thinks I am her friend right?
during Choir,
she keep looking at me
and smile
then in the middle of lightning song,
i shout "SCRATCH"
XD so PSPS lo! XP
coz Scratch is the title of the "horror movie"(itchy story movie luh)
then some people started laughing
that day choir teacher never come
XP
whateva
after that,
she LAUGH SIA
she laugh coz I shout SCRATCH
she too stooopid to know that she's the one who scratch
LOL
then she cough "football"style again sia XXDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL LOL LOL
when choir break time 10 mins,
me,Shannone,Kenric,MeiNi and Vanessa(another Vanessa,not my class Vanessa and not my jiejie vanessa)
laughed
we keep laughing coz she damn funny sia
laugh at herself
cough like crazy
FUNNY LO
XD
after that laugh untill face red colour
then everytime I say scratch,
the itchy story girl will laugh
LOL
-.-"
then after break,
we sang again..
then she keep looking at me -_-
Brian say to her "see what see?!"
LOL so fun-neh XD
then she did something GROSS,HORRIBLE,TERRIBLE,DISGUSTING,!!!!!!!!
Iamgonnadiemanzxc
that time I was traumatized
and I was shivering with fright
it was HORRIBLE okay
I almost fainted
@.@
after choir,
quickly ran away
went canteen with Vanessa,Kenric,Shannone and Brian
sat there and chatted
laughed
6.30pm+++++ went home
reached home about 7.10pm+
yupps
that's about all..
I guess...
Cheerio ;)




Miss Ng SUCKS to the core and 106 HATES her ttvm!
during VE , ask people to stand up and punish them
HONESTLY , THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING!
they were PERFECTLY innocent leh!
>:( she just want an excuse to scold people lo
then everytime call people idiotic,
then say people idiotic ways
she then idiotic luh
btw,,,,


Shannone and I plannin to get back at her >:) <<>

Cheerio ;)

Eileen koh XD

dont cry because it's over,smile because it once happened :)

Miss Lim,106 will forever rememeber you. :(

you are part of our memory ..

which will never be erased

as it'll forever be etched in our memories :),...

LOVE YOU MISS LIM D:

stay happy and PRETTY always :)