HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
sunday...
date
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 5:52 AM
this morning same thing,
went with mama to market :)
shop for food ...
etc...
then I went to a bookshop..
it was a really really old bookshop
it had been there since I was in Kindergarden...
how I know???
my kindergarden school near there uh ^^
then sometimes I go there buy things...
so it was really a very very very old shop :)
so was the owners
they were kind people :)
I search high and low for glitter but cannot find D:
the glitter was for dance
my group was doing on Disco
Disco is usually about the SHIny shiny bling blings etc...
I found glitter in the shop
but no gold and silver -_-
but I bought the shiny shiny stars,hearts etc :)
still can bah ~
then go walk walk around the market
mama bought chin chow drink^^
muakzxc to you :P
wahahahha!
anyways,
stopped at one shop~
selling clips,hairbands etc...
was looking when-
-something caught my eye-
GLITTER!
and got silver and gold XD
finnally found it manzxc ._.
:)
bought 2 packets(each packet containing 6 small tubes of glitter glue)
happy manzxc~
coincidently found the glitter glue sia XD
lucky me~
went to shop some more...
then went home
damn tired uh
started doing the stupid homeworks =.="
so far,
now I finished Literature(which I ANYHOW do,seriously),
Ennglish,Chinese... etc
but havent do maths and art =.="
later then I try my best to do lo :P
btw peeps,
PLEASE VISIT MY JIES BLOGSHOP!
http://www.kawaii-pinkiies-x.blogspot.com/
and try to buy something too!
(if you got enough money la)
but the things there DAMN cute sia
now trying to save and scrimp money for the bags there
damn chio sia :( like me :P
so chio person must have chio bag
MUST SAVE! :)
lalalala
It wont be easy uh
I everytime spend =.=""""
wth
nvm~
I TRY MY BEST!!!!!!! <bye peeps!
gonna start on art and maths...
:P I so guai manzxc...
NOT! XD


Avril Lavigne number 1 fan,
EILEEN KOH!!!!!!! :PPPPPPP