HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title

today~today~

date
Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 5:19 AM
haiz
damn sian XD
okayyys,
today,
1st lesson was Sci
went sci lab
DISASASTROUS
GX spilled water on the table =.=
lucky not chemical
or I'll not be sitting here writing in my blog =.=
then was PE
but Miss Lee (teacher for both PE and History) changed PE lesson to history
DAMN DAMN DAMN happyyyyyyyy! :DDDDDDDDDDD
lalalalalalalala~~~~~~
Recess finally came,
after a long boring History lesson =.=
ate Laksa
yums yums yums
Chinese
got back chinese test
FREAK OUT SIA
i failed
alot of ppl just pass or fail
haiz... ):
sad uh ):
that Vanessa hor,
keep calling me lao wang lao wang
then HuiTing pull my skirt
pervert >< nia =".=">fuck
sorry if I said that
really angry >:(
half mark only!!!!!! 0.5 marks only leh!!!!!!! ><>:(
after chinese was English
gave hmw...
blah blah
then was V.E
sat with Liyana coz no one sitting with her (Brian absent)
and no one sitting with me (ren quan went for soccer tournament)
so me and Liyana sat togther
coz we both lonely girls XD
hehex
then after school
went with HuiFang they all to sushi shop aka sweetie shop
Saw Charlotte and Jolene there
poke them XD
eat finish liaos~
me,Dora,Liyana and Shannone CHIONG to school
we want to support Natasha and Zahira coz they joined "Deyi Star"
so we went to I-space to support ><>bloody good in singing sia!! >.<
then Sophia Jie also join
Li Anne also join
so I supporting 4 ppl!
then after that went library
joined Zaim,Pavin,Kenric,Darryl
DAMN FUNNY AND GROSS
got 1 book
so gross
thesbook
damndamnf******disgusting
then at 3.30pm, me, shannone, Mei ni and Kenric went for CHoir
blah blah
today no horror movie
cannot see her
and Brian never come
I'm surprised I'm a BIT sad
DONT ASK ME WHY >< then after choir walked with ShiShan jie, Vanessa Jie(another Vanessa, not my class vanessa) and Sophia Jie and one girl(cannot remember name, ps) walked home
but Shi Shan and One boy walk behind us... (talking/DATING)
and Vanessa and ANOTHER boy walk in front of us =.= (dating also)
left me, Sophia Jie and the girl in the middle =.=
haiz two couples walking in front and behind us =.=
and the middle ppl are INVISIBLE
okayys shall end here
tomorrow got CROSS COUNTRY
3.2 KM!
meeting some 106 girls and 2 boys at amk mrt 6.30 am! must wake up DAMN early T.T gosh -.-" BYES PEEPS. NIGHTS HOPE I SURVIVE TOMORROW T.T
must be strong! must be persistent! 3.2km is nothing! you can do it!
as if =.= 3.2km is = to DIE aka MATI