HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
what happened recently! ~
date
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 5:37 AM
missing piece...
hey guys..
sorry for not posting yesterday uh :)
had choir..
then come back late...
then do homework..
then sleep
no time use com :)
so sorry arh XP
will write what happened yesterday and today


YESTERDAY

yesterday,
First period,
English lesson
did filing..
and the whole class shared ONE miserable hole puncher -.-"
wth????
it means only one person in the class brought hole puncher XD
LOL!
then it was Science
got back science paper
passed ^^
teehee! <
then I rest on my desk

tired uh D:

then someone kick my chair!

I was like fuck?!?!?!?!?!
WHO WAS IT??? KICK UNTILL SO DAMN HARD!
I turned
and saw Old hag's ugly pathetic face
then she shouted:
SIT UP STRAIGHT!
LOL!
farkherlarh
then GX,
also doing the same thing as me,
then OLD HAG never kick his chair sia! >:(
she just shouted:
GX! SIT UP STRAIGHT!
WTH!
damnher
BIAS
BIAS!
hate her TTVM
I was like so angry lo
then me,RenQuan and Brian gossiped about her
after Science was recess
went library instead
after that IT
blogged in IT lesson XD
after that was Literature
Boring~
then was Chinese
boring
coz Mario teaching D:
Miss Lim relief teacher of 104
wtf..
but Vanessa and I played one game
damn funny XD
then Huiting and Vanessa keep bullying me de :(
sobbs XD
after chinese- History
honestly, it was quite boring ..
sian uh
coz I dont understand the chapter
what QinShiHuang and Chandragupta =.="
lol..
after History,
at 1.45pm,
IT WAS FREEEEEEEEEEDOM!
except after that was Choir
HORROR MOVIE O.O
:OOOOOOOO
*gasp*
*faints*
*revive*
LOL... very dramatic..
I know -.-
went for lunch with Dora,JiaYi,HuiTing,Casey,Kenric,Shannone,Sijie
I bought Sushi set C with tuna
in a cup sushi
damn nice ^^
$2.30
then bought drink
and Potato chips(me and Shannone paid)
Potato chips planning to share..
yupps :)
then sijie(my papa) so KIND!
treat me Ice Cream! :P
THANK YOU PAPA ^^
but then DISASTER
I scoop ice cream
A BIG SCOOP
and then it dropped on my shirt!
WTH!
=.=
awwwwwwwww....!
HuiTing laugh damn loud
so I take the cream want to rub on her uniform XD
failed
then Me,HuiTing,Kenric and Sijie went back to school
want go library
met KuoWei and Meini there
for Dance project...
did the vangard sheet..
while eating inside the library XP
wahahaha XD
then Daryl keep taking the potato chips -.-"
then bring around the library
keep chasing him
and I hit him once
after that Shannone came :)
at about 3.30pm,
me,Shannone,Kenric and Meini went for Choir
yupps
started
she(the horror movie "actress") never do that thingy
but she cough hor
DAMN DAMN DAMN FUNNY! XP

me and Brian keep laughing...

then 5pm dismiss...

but stayed back a while with Shannone and Kenric

chat

GOSSIP

hehehe >:)

then we keep laughing

yupps

I also learnt that G****** was the one who complaint about Old Hag

LOL

okay,

Shall end writing about yesterday


....




TODAY


first period,

English

went through Newpaper Article

listened and chatted

:P

after that Maths

...

Recess

ate Prawn Noodle

hot luh

after that Dance

practise Dance moves

SOME PEOPLE,

like DERRICK

ALWAYS NEVER COOPERATE

we want stay back after school for dance hor,

he will RUN away

then never do his work

wth

the dance

ANYHOW DANCE

WTH??

what kind of attitude is that?

I tell ya,

he DAMN uncooperative

you ask him cooperate is the MOST diffcult thing for him to do

I felt like shouting at him...

"can you like, f**king cooperate? you know that you are making things more diffcult and wasting our precious time? you think you what? Prince arh? want to sit down then we do the work? LAZY idiot. PIG!"

kayys,

dont want to say the pig liao

after Dance was History

was ok...

after History

Class contact time

Old hag keep nagging nagging scolding scolding

haiz

after CC was Assembly

brought my Tie ^^

heh heh

safe from detension...

assembly-

me,Dora made one new friend

a korean girl

hahax :P

keep talking

never listen :P

anyways, quite boring what

after assembly

went to eat lunch

cup noodles

Dora,Liyana,GX,Sijie,Dora bro(DRAGON) and HuiTing...

HT lent me 30 cents :)

thank you!

:P

then GX treat me DRINK

THANK YOU! :)

at 2.30pm++ went back school..

saw Janani...

HT went with her to buy luch

me,GX and dora went to library

saw Zaim,Kenric,Natasha and Pavin

chatted

natasha showed us something disgusting XP

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

after that she left...

awwww

for Drama

so we continued chatting

DAMN funny

talked and gossiped

then Pavin took one brochure

"talk about AHEM AHEM"

dont wanna say

but start with "S"

end with "X"

gross

I know

then we go use Kenric chop name thingy to chop his name on the brochure

so it was "Kenric Tan talk about AHEM AHEM"

LOL

so Kenric didnt want anyone to see that what

but Zaim keep running away with the brochure

Pavin too

then Kenric(poor thing) keep chasing them

haiz

DAMN funny lo

LOL

lazy explain everything

-.-

at 5pm went home

walked with them

hear the Twinkle Star song(indian version)

then me and Janani keep singing

LOL

Twinkala Twinkala Twinkala Star...

LOL

funny sia the song

then Kenric and Dora went another way

me and Janani went the other way

then she go MRT

I go take bus

went home

blah~

kayys

shall stop writing

TIRED

still got homework havent do sia

BYE PEEPS!

NITES