HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
{woots}~ XD
date
Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 4:42 AM
hey guys..
wanna share some good news XD
mama won 4D yeahhs :P
it's not that much...
but I AM SO HAPPY MANZXC! :D
not gonna say how much... :)
anyways,
today morning,
went for tuition -_-
maths
Algebra
to the truth...
P6 ALGEBRA IS SO MUCH EASIER KAYYS!!!!! ><
oh god.
how am I gonna pass my maths -.-
I try my best :P << Gabriel's line
anyways,
came back at 10.30am
Called my "boyfriend",Dora :P
Shannone sms me to call her
than Dora ask me wnat go Casey house
I say cannot D:
after a while,
hang up call
then slept for a while
then 12pm+
went with mama and sister to market
mummy wants to buy reading glasses O.O
anyways,
after that went to Salon yeahhs :)
my bangs is kinda long...
so is my hair..
so my hair trim abit
my bangs,shorter and straighter :)
YAY!
LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!
MUACKZXC to ya! :P
I look so much chio-er with bangs than my fringe side ways(like ah lian)
wahahahahahaha! XD
walked around for a while
found out that mommy bought a Hush Puppies Sandals
$70!
WTH
some more so ugly -_-
aiyo :P
bought Chin Chow drink
Sweet, NICE XD
went home ...
Casey sms me ask me whether next thurs want go macdonald...
WanXin(senior), treat! XP
of course I say want la.... :P
LOL
anyway, on that day got Choir
btw,
tomorrow going out with mama to buy things yeahhs :)
buying new school shoes :)
shopping tomorrow~
woots! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
mommy broke lerr :)
mext friday getting $100 from mommy!!!
YAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
LOVES YOU MOMMY! MUACKZXC!!!!!!!!! :PPPPP :))))))))) :DDDDDDDDDDDD
going Yishun :)
btw, my fridge is now full with Yogurt,Pudding,DRINKS
:}
and maybe going out with 106 girls to movie <3 :)
cant wait to go out tomorrow!~ <3
bye guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssss!



btw, "Sin Poh Yin", seriously, you SUCKS ttm.. you write so much CRAP. watse your time on my blog..
awwwwwww... I'm so TOUCHED manzxc <3> also, I know you LOVE my blog, and I am soooo "sorry" I banned you... I banned you NOT because I am scared of a bytch. it's because I dont want to waste my PRECIOUS time on you. you are not even worth 1 second of my time. I want to make this clear. btw,please,when you TAG ,dont write some Farking craps.and write with your REAL name. please hor, dont hide behind the com and pretend to be someone who you are not. RESPECT your parents. they gave you a NAME. WTH. ununcivilised. LowLife. B!TCH. FARKOFFMYBLOG