HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
BLAH BLAH BLAH :]
date
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 6:16 AM
today was ...
stupid,fun and random ^.^
LOL.
first period, English.
absolutely boring -.-
3 PERIODS some more..
can die -.-
Maths...
Mr Koh drag the time ..
release us late for recess D:
haiyo~~
Music...
actually it was dance
but no more lerr ^^
so we had SELF study :P
2nd semester is DRAMA MAMA! =.=
shits, crap, OH MAMA! -_-
drama is my worse enemy
OH MY GAWD! T.T
I will die if I act in front of the audience
die a slow,miserable,embarrassing DEATH T.T
anyways, :D
after self studying was History
damn intense kayys
have to do SBQ questions one after the other
wah seh
teacher time us ,
we damn kan cheong kayys
can see the sweat pouring from our faces
after History,
CC period
arrange desk for exam
sitting next to DORA! ^^
in front is Jayne...
behind Angie...
ok luhhs :) :) :)
satisfied enough...
Assemble was a BORE!
can sleep, I promise .
after school stay back for MATHS MAKE UP LESSON
haiz...
joined tables with Dora and HuiTing
was fun larhqqs, to the truth :P
I'm an honest girl kayys ^^
erm...
lazy explain what I did after maths make up lesson...
anyways,
at 4.50pm++ chiong to tuition.
was fun :DDDDD
keep arguing with DILLON!
grr...
he damn "automatic" can?
I ask him his cross country finish liao mar then he say:
Dillon: Finish liao. I got GOLD
Me: *face -.-* I also never ask about your achievement right?
Dillon: oh. Zuo ren yao automatic (a person must be automatic)
I think that's what he said -.-
anyways.
arguement is long
too long
and anyway,
have to do the stooopid art crap
-.-
lame canzxc?
haiz
bye peepzxc .... :]
dont miss me XD
jkjk



Dear MISS SHIRLEY NG,
you've embarrassed many many many people
Natasha,Rachel and now Casey?!
when you were unfolding the skirt of Natsha,
you said:" you are embarrassing the whole class and ME"
I felt like giving her one TIGHT slap across her face.
LOOK WHO'S THE ONE WHO IS EMBARASSED KAYYS!
-.-
she already unfold untill so NICE liao still need tuck in
FREAK you kayys _|_
and you want to embarass her,
dont do it in front of the SCHOOL larhqqs!
there are SO many boys looking OKAY!
dont create such a big hoo-ha canzxc?
I know you want to be the centre of attention isit -.-
Rachel
she dyed her hair
ok, then she DYE back BLACK
she give you FACE liao
still want complain 'bout her hair?
you jealous right
your hair so gray white
jealous that we have NICER hair than yours
dont be jealous larhqqs.
juz walk in the salon store, ask the person to make your hair nice nice lorhs -.-
but I think the salon person hor,
see your WHITE hair,
no hope liao larh
also,
Rachel dye back liao still will have the colour whaat
black+brown=Dark brown rightzxc?
dont tell me you fail your art?
confirm larhs
still want complain her hair
you said it yourself, I DONT WANT ANY COMPLAIN KINGS AND QUEENS IN OUR CLASS
yet YOU yourself is the one complaining.
you think you are some kind of what? DM?
puh lease
Even MR GOH is better than you can -.-
Casey:
she clip her hair liao still complain
I really have to CLAP for you Miss Ng
-.-
then that time ANY-OH-HOW ACCUSE ME
I didnt do anything sia
okay, GREAT
earned myself a scolding for NOTHING
okay, what have I learnt?
dont do nothing or you'll get scolded
HA!

farkyoumissng! _|_ seriously, 106 WILL HATE YOU FOREVER.

unsincerely,
your "DARLING" student, EILEEN