HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
date
Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 7:08 AM
erm erm erm,,
long time no post :D
anyways,
Monday was ...
boomzxc -.-
Miss NG scolded me in the morning because of rgtltdhn
:)
anyways,
at first quite rude to her
keep giving her that cheeky smile and answering yes or no
then I keep shaking my legs
at first, she asked me to sit down on the bench
I was like,, huh? ok -.-
when I sat, she asked me" what happened? why did you hit him?"
I said: "no la, misunderstanding la, nothing"
then she glared at me
blah blah blah
I cried when she asked me to apologise to GangXin
coz I really really didnt did anything wrong!
seriously! >:(
I HATE HIM {ttvm!}
when she aked me to apologise to him at first,
I looked away and said sorry
then practically shouting, she said :
"LOOK AT HIM AND SAY IT!"
I was like, crying kayys
It was sooooooooooooo difficult to say these one word
simple it may sound, yes, but so difficult to say it
i reluctantly looked into his eyes and said this word
I was like,
crying like hell
*sighs*
but I didnt mean it...
but does this count???




during English lesson,
my eyes were damnbloody red. serious.
thenzxc,
I was sooooo super embarrased when I came in the class
Mr Seah was SUPER DUPER nice canzxc
he ask me want go toilet wash my face
anyways,,,,
Science test was duper hard
will probably fail D':
recess was damn fun-neh XD
cheered me up :)
coz of the XIUHUI
her actions, how she cough,laugh and everything is DAMN funny kayys xD
was laughing with some peeps like crazy XD
hahas....
I was my cheerful self again!
yippeeee!
I'm back XDDDD

erms
after school went with
HuiTing,Huifang,Vivian and KuoWei to amk hubbie
actually planning to go Bishan
but no time xD
ate at pepper luch
totally sucks
the HF put too much HONEY sauce in my food!
grrrr.. :D
*ROAR* :ppppp
and that HT hor,
I put ice in her shirt
and the ICe war begun :DDDDDDD
keep putting ice in each other shirts
except for KuOwei XD
Shannone called
she said rgtltdhn and his Mom complained about me
AGAIN -.-""""
about the Facebook post
ok, this is getting really pathetic
reson being
1)I did not even say his name, he really needs to chill -_-
2)how does he know it was him??? there is like 6,692,030,277
(well, that's not the exact, but it'll do)people in this world. how the hell does he know it's HIM?!
3)HE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO POST >:(
why?? that time we argued, via sms, and he wrote,
go on, post it on facebook :) I support you :)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
grrrrrr...
feel like...
Punching him... >:(
so angry kayys!
grr... raahhh... ROOF! XD --> this is HT's line :P
anyways,
after that we went mini toons,
bought Shannone's pwesents ^^
a totoro coin purse and a cute monkey thingy that is solar energy
very cute laa :D
blah
went to take bus ~~
damn funny in bus
late for choir -.-
erms
SKIP SKIP
lazy explain !!!!!!!!!!!!
FUN DAY ^^


Tuesday~~~~~
aiyo,
lessons were as usual, BORING -_-
SKIP~SKIP~SKIP~
WAS worried all the way because of rgtltdhn
he complained to teacher AGAIN
well,
I dont give a damn to him -.-
Music lesson~
dance
URH!
so embarrassing -.-
History!
boring... *yawns*
Class contact
Old hag didnt come
{woots} XD
assembly
blahs
skip~
after that HuIting,Vanessa and Dora came to me housey
blahs


SKIP SKIP!



Wednesday!~~~~
Celebrated Shannone's bday in morning
XD
was fun :)
*SKIPS BORING LESSONS*
after school,,
me and Shannone went to my house
she wants to put her bag in my house
coz got 2.4km RUN AT BISHAN!!!!!
FREAK
was LATE!
so we took a cab there -.-
oh my mama -_-
ran with ...
HuiTing,Casey and Shannone
but HuITing lagged behind with Janani
Shannone was lagging too
so I ran up ahead with Casey
and HuiFang
:D
after that slowed down
crazy gorilla ran damn fast in front
LOL! -.-
he will regret luhhs
we were suppose to run up ahead(which is 1.2km) then run back
when I was comning back
ran with vivian and KuoWei
:DDD
my royal doggie
in the end,
position 22!!!!
teeheesssss! ^^
not last worh :)
erm,,
but after that had a bad bad bad gastric :(
because I didnt eat lunch
OMGGGEEEEE! -.-"
I knew I should have bought something to eat ! D:
it was REAL BAD!
the worse I've experienced
Dora, Shannone, Kimberley and Mei Ni accompanied me to Juntion 8 to eat
the rest later then meet us there
ate
then was ok luh
blah blah
went back to school for the choir thingy
going to explanade for the Dunman High concert
oh god
XiuHui was so freaky
in the bus, me and Shannone was sitting behind her
she keep listening to her damn headphone and SING
she sing hor,
the bus can explode -.-
it was HORRIBLE!
me and Shannone tried to hit her chair from behind
shake, kick and push
SHE CANNOT FEEL SIA ! XDDDDDD
WTH,she too fat
:PPPPPP
the concert was okayyy
a bit boring -.-
ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZ
after concert went back school
Shannone's mom drove me home :)
yupps,
that's all
will update tomorrow XD
btw, tomorrow is the push up, sit and reach etc,..
DAMN SCARED :SSSSSSSSSS
wish me luck kayys :)
^^
teehee




barney signing off
I know you will miss me XPPP hehe