HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
DEAD BLOG ♥
date
Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 9:03 AM



Yo peepzxc!
long time no post...♥
was busy in Mars :)
I know,
you all miss me right?
XDDDDD
hmm...
this blog was dead for 2 days ^^
got exam marh...
Thursday started exam..
so cannot use com (:
now taking break.
will reminiscence Wednesday,Thursday and today ♥
sit back,relax and enjoy my BLOG XD


WEDNESDAY~


Wednesday is da BEST (Y)
start school at 8.30am manzxc ;)
totally rocks :D :D
but today was DIFFERENT
had to go school at 7.30am  :(
HISTORY TEST
GRRRR...
I need my beauty sleep :'(
anyways,
Morning was chiong-ing art!~~
arhhhh
went with Vanessa and Shannone to canteen to buy drinks first...
was FUN LEHHS
me and Vanessa FOUGHT!
WHEEE. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
was kena bruised here and there,...
awww :D
anyways,
first lesson was Science ♥
last day for Miss Gu :( :( :( :(
awww...
the video was so sad :'( sobs....
I cried at the end ya know
touching :'(

I WILL MISS YOU MISS GU :( :( :(

I wish Miss Ng was the one who will be leaving instead of Miss Gu
then I will throw a PARTY manzxc
invite everybody in the world!
except for Sin Poh Yin and apprentice, of course :P
oh, Miss Gu gave the class presents too...
a pen with our names!
awww :(



AWWW! :'(
so touched lehhs,...
:( :( :( :(
but as the saying goes...
dont cry because it's over... smile because it once happened (:
SMILE EILLLLEEEEEN! =)
teehees :) :) :)
Zahirah and Natasha sang Miss Gu a song they created too...
CRIED AGAIN ~ D:
so emo sia me -.-
so EMOTIONAL
AIYO ...
after Science,,,
HISTORY
I dont understand
History is the PAST
why must study -.-
how does it helps us in our future jobs manzxc?!
haiz...
after History,
RECESS!
yes!
rescued by the bell ;)
after Recess was MATHS
GRR...
how the f'ing hell did I FAIL the test?!
I dont understand
Maths in Primary school for me used to be difficult, impossible to do.
now, MATHS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IS CHICKEN FEET!
compared to Sec school maths!
Sec school maths can cause depression, losing of hair
DEPRESSION= when you cant solve an easy, basic sum
LOSING OF HAIR= you cant solve the stooopid proble sum, you pull your hair
SCARY :SSSSSS
gotten an A for maths during PSLE some more...
First test- 55%
Second test- 40%
third test- 35%
WHAT IS THIS CRAPS?!
GRRRR.... >:(
what will Miss Eng say ? :(
must do better for SA1!
JYJY!
STEADY POM PI PI! ^.^
Art was next~~
BORING like SHIT >:(
next mother tongue
sleeping with eyes OPEN
ZzzzZzzzzZzzzz
haiz...
finally school ended on 28 April 2010 at 1.45pm
WHEE~~
---END---



THURSDAY


ENGLISH EXAMMMMM!
NERVOUS LIKE SHIT :S
ARHHH~!
went canteen again with Vanessa and Shannone
blah blah blah~~
--SKIP SKIP SKIP--
PAPER 1,
URH!
Compo chose question 4.
"Begin with an original story and end with: This is an incident I will never forget."
I think the ending is something like that?
I dunno :S
I wrote crap for that one :) :) :)
so proud of myself XD
letter writing was...
hmm...
I forgot what is letter writing question lehhs...
lemme .::THINK::.

THINK...
THINKING....
O.O
....
............................................................................................................................................I CANT REMEBER................................... oh YA!
remembered (:
there was an interesting incident that happened during CCA activity :) :)
then I am writing to my fave aunt in Australia
hmm..
was ok la that one :)
can pass~
WHEE~
during recess SOMETHING happened
BOOMZXC
not gonna say :x
but thanks to those who cared for me! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥DORA♥ cared and cheered me up ^^
♥HUI FANG♥ the philosopher! :)
♥CASEY♥ hugger!
♥ANGIE♥ teased and cheered me up :)
♥LIYANA♥ sang for me eenie meenie minie mo :)
SORRY IF I DIDNT INCLUDE YOUR NAMES HERE (:
MUACKZXC to you all :) :) :) :) :) :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

LOVES YOU ALL TTVM! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ok, enough of the mushy-ness
RECESS FOR ONE HOUR!
SHIOK AND SWEEEEET :) :) :)
Jeremy kor found out 'bout the prank call thingy XD
coz HT came to my house before and we prank called him :P
now then he know is us
blurted out -.-
STUPID SOTONG ME -.-"""
now he is out to get US :O
DEAD
btw,
XIUHUI KEEP STALKING ME,VANESSA AND SHANNONE DURING RECESS!
go sit in a quiet place to emo, she com
go toilet, pace up and down outside
RUN, she run behind us -.-
WTH?!
WTF?!
I tell you,
I felt like SLAPPING HER
GRR. >:(
anyways,
after recess was PAPER 2
awww manzxc -.-
it sucks,
TOTALLY
swear will fail -.-"
aiya
lazy explain everything else ;)




TODAY


CHINESE!
BOOMZXC -.-
sure fail
no doubt
haiz....
first did paper 2...
URH
was CHAOTIC, something you know,.... BOOMZXC! XD
erm ,,,
eh
INTERRUPTION--
my sister SLAMMED the door
freak her luhhs
crazy.
bonkers
haiz...
sorry for the interruption
CONTINUE~
Paper 2 sux
GRR...
RECESS
JIAK LOR MEE KOR KEEP CHASING ME,HUITING,DORA AND CASEY >.<
eek!
scary :S
in classroom also
he keep targeting me and Dora
ran all over the class
damn sweaty O.O
wah seh
was so fun lehhs :]
Mario spoilt everything by coming in the class -.-
anyways,
compo was KAR BOOMZXC!
no more liao la.
no hope for my chinese ler.
CRAP
all becoz od Mario -.-
used to get good marks like 65 and above...
Xie Lao Shi was such a good teacher :( :(
Mario lehh? only know ancient words
not only I dont understand lorhs,
practically the whole class?
his lessons are real "FUN"
can sleep, I promise
btw,
I was damn upset after everything was over at 12.30pm.
I did so badly :'(
*CRIES*
after that,
Me,HuiTing,Vanessa and Dora went home together
and I spoilt the whole thing yeahhs by RUNNING (:
what happened:
Me to Jeremy: LOSER LOSER DOUBLE LOSER! *does the loser sign at him*
Jeremy: *marched forward us*

US: RUN! *runs*
so fun manzxc! ^^
then after we crossed the road Dora had to go the other way :(
so sad
Vanessa,HuiTing and me ran to hide in Cheers
hid there like scaredy cats
when we THOUGHT the coast was clear
we ran outta there
went up the escalator...
and BOOM!
TA DA -.-
JEREMY WAS THERE, waiting to DEVORE US :O
we screamed and ran
people look at us like some mental nuts -.-
anyways.
went home after that
planned to meet at the library later...
after a while~
left house,
walked to library...
met Vanessa first
SO SEXY WORHS XD
MINI WHITE SKIRT LEHHS XD
woots :P
went in library first
damn embarassed there, O.O
keep dancing and singing
SO PAI SEH LORHS :x
Vanessa took an UNGLAM pic of me :'(
awww.
after million years HT arrived
with her FRINGE
wahhhh XD
went to borrow books first...
then left library...
went AMK hubbbbbb
Neo Print first!
NICE ^^
WOOTS!
my 9th time taking liao.. I think O.O maybe more than that...
then Pepper Lunch!
HuiTing lend me money buy first
THANK YOU DARLS ♥ :)
ate Salmon !
over there chatted 'bout some things...
then went Mini Toons...
then at toilet cam-whored (pictures above ^^)
after that took bus with HuiTing
hugged Vanessa goodbye first (:
at bus...
HT TOLD ME HER SECRET!
*GASP*
so ... unbelievable
if you ask me what it is, I will not respond you
keep asking, I will ignore you the WHOLE day
trust me.
really shocking -.-
anyways,
went home.. blah
kayy la
enough info
BYE PEEPZXC!
ALIENZXC!
whatever -.-


Eileen! :P :)