HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
DEYI MILITARY BAND WON GWH! :DDDDDDDDDD
date
Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 4:17 AM
DEYI BAND RAWKZXC! :D
not only did they won SYF, they won GOLD WITH HONOURS! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
OMG! I AM SO HAPPY WITH THEM MANZXC! :DDDDDDDDD
THEY WON GOLD WITH HONOURS, BEST DRUM MAJOR AND BEST BAND OF THE YEAR!

GOOD JOB GUYS! YOUR HARD WORK PAID

OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD YOU

ROCKZXC :) GOOD JOB! THE SCHOOL IS SO

PROUD OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT :)





btw, SIN POH YIN, HAHA in your face :P see? our school is NOT lousy. THIS IS PROOF :P WE WON GOLD WITH HONOURS,BEST DRUM MAJOR AND BEST BAND OF THE YEAR. ALL three awards. HA! you idiot! :PPPPPPPPPPPP this means you cant judge a book by it's cover. this ALSO means you are STUPID! :D BLEHS IN YOUR FACE! =)


btw,
today went amk central :)
ate Pizza in the morning
yums~ :)
thens,
went to amk central..
walked around ...
bought Sweet Talk drink ^^
green tea with pearl~
thanks mommy ♥
jalan awhile...
went to hang ten
my mom bought shorts for my sis and Shirt for me :)
VERY CHIO!~~~~ XDDDDDD
THANKS MAMA! YOU RAWKZXC {TTVM}
muackas ♥
went to NTUC after that~~
AND OMGEEEEEEE! -.-
OH MY MAMA! -_-
OH MY GOSH! :O
Oh My ... nvm
I saw Jian Fu -.- senior in choir
WTH
so dao mei -_-
he everytime bully me de lo -.-
EVEN WORSE,
my mother paid the $1 to HIS mom for the throlley !!!!!! -_-
WTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!
and he had that smirk on his face -.-
Freak luh !
of all people saw him -.-
of all days saw him-.-
SUAN WO DAO MEI LA!
haiz...
anyways,
went to buy things
bought alot alot of things! :))))))))
pudding,chocolate,cup noodles?
drinks,home use stuffs,crab and prawns :)
blahs
pudding? I take der. Chocolate? I also take one XD
carrind the heavy heavy stuff -_-
then went to buy the Durian pancakes ♥
One small durian pancake is $1.50 lehhh!
what the hell?!?!
mommy bought one packet durian puff and mango cake
hahax :D
the durian pancake was.....
OMG!
WOW!
GASP!
DELICOUS LIKE HELLLLLLL
:D
gobbled up the whole thing XP
anyways,
bought chewing gum
my sister lent me $3 :P
took taxi home after that
WAITED DAMN LONG SIOL >.<
coz got long long long long queue!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
went home...
damn tired...
btw,,,,




CONGRATZXC AGAIN TO MILITARY

BAND! :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




typical_ girl_ who_ juz_ wants_ to_ be_ loved,
Eileen ♥