HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
do you love me?
date
Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 7:31 AM
was fun today!!! :D
first, met HT and Brian xie?
at bus-stop
took bus 138 to amk hub
went to Mcdonald
damn funny there :DDDD
at 2pm+,
went to Jeans first to buy some things
I HAVE TO BUY COMB! :'(I lost my second comb :(
so now I have to buy a THIRD one -.-
freak luhhs D:
then,
went to take bus to go to library
had difficulties trying to find seats!
grrr..
after like,
ETERNITIES,
found some damn bloody seats...
ON THE FLOOR! -.-""""
LOL! =.=
Brian Xie then realised that-
HE LOST HIS WATER BOTTLE XD
he thought he left it at Mcdonalds or Cheers -.-
in the morning he lost his handphone lerr...
then now lost his water bottle...
DAMN STUPID sia he -.-
then he want to go back and find!
LOL
he went back there BY HIMSELF :P
he meeting KuoWei there
AND HE BORROWED MY PHONE!
>:(
I WAS SO WORRIED HE'LL LOST MY PHONE :'(
after 100 hours of worried-ness..
they came back!
WITH MY DEAR BAO-BEI SAFE AND SOUND ♥
I HUGGED MY PHONE :'D
teehees :DDDD
chatted in the library -.-
instead of doing dance
LOL LOL
blah blah blah~~
lazy explain~~ :D
at about 4pm+
Brian need go home
that's the happiest news I heard so far :DDDDDDDDD
I prank called Xiu Hui XD
she ANSWERED LEHHS! XD
then the Brian Xie go talk to her so FUNNY lorhzxc!!!!! XDDDDDD
ROFLOL! LOL! LMAO! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Funny sia! XD
he left after a while~~
me,KuoWei and HT went to the cafe in library
bought food~~
yummies
then saw SOMEONE's EZ-LINK CARD WORH :DDDDD
LOL
at 5pm decided to go my house~~
but drizzling..
so we ran in the rain XD
to the bus stop near playground...
so fun XD
bus-ed to my housey ...
went to Bubble tea shop first
KW treat :DDD
THANK YOU MY ROYAL DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD ^^
went to me house after that
DAMN FUN IN MY HOUSE XDDDDDDD
-KW and HT had a bolster fight
-danced on my bed???
-gossiped
-used the poor hello kitty stuff toys to act XD
-use com to see SOME people's pics XD (like XiuHui)
-see blogs....
-danced in the living room (dance project0
in total, we did like-
90% play, 10% work?!
hehe XD
they went home at about 8pm+??
so fun kayys XD
fun fun fun dayyyyy!
(L) lurves this day manzxc ^^
{ttm}

bye aliens ;)
muhahaha :D


cant you see that I like you?!