HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
EENIE MEENIE MINIE MO lover ♥
date
Friday, April 16, 2010 @ 10:44 PM
hey Earthlings ;)
long time no post :D
was in mars... :P
ok ok,
BUSY luhhs ... -.-
anyways,
will relate Thursday :DDDD
in morning went with Vanessa to canteen
bought Green Tea♥
saw ryan senior
ruffled my hair -.-
wait till I grow taller and I'll do that to you! :P
that'll never happen luh :(
boring lessons as ALWAYS
Science- keep laughing and talking with RenQuan and Brian
-.-
PE- played captain ball!
fun fun fun!
but Casey darriiinnk and Sophie darls got injured D:
hope they are alright
Recess- :D saw him
Mother tongue- kena bullied as usual by VANESSA LOW CHICKEN and YONG HUITING DEVIL :DDDDD
History- hmmm... Chandragupta and QIn ShiHUang , I am really getting tired of the two of ya -_-
English- nothing much
VE- blah blah blah
no choir :(
coz CCA cancelled till dunno when D:
sobbs :(((((
ate chicken and egg burger :DD
kena ruffled hair by Ryan again DDDD:
:DDDD
after that Casey and me went to HT ah ma house :DDD
damn fun there!
so fun lorhzxcz! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hehe,
had a fun fun fun day !:P
at 4pm+ went home
got tuition at 5pm!
asked chinese tuition teacher what is the meaning of
lao wang mai gua, zi mai zi kua
:DDDDDD
coz Vanessa call me lao wang
haiz...
shall end Thursday
....



FRIDAY!!!!!!
Home Econs- damn sleepy
boring too
Maths- dear algebra, I HATE YOU >:(
Recess- me and Vanessa keep splashing water at each other :DD
after recess,
maths again
then Science
boring -.-
English-
boring too D:

after school,
chiong-ed home to put bag
coz got Napfa at 3.30pm
and meeting the 106 girls in AMK hubbie for lunch~~
packed,
bus-ed there
went to the Ai mei cafe
for roti prata
:DDD
yummies
went to shops...
danced like a retard
XPPPPPPPPPP
fun fun fun ! XD
after all that fun,
went back to Deyi our dear school
aiyo
HT and Casey non-stop keep pulling my *** ****
WTH WTH! damn pain lorhzxc
:'(
Napfa was okayy
:)
sit-up not bad :DDD
anyways,
SO SO SO SORRY TO CASEY! :(
I really really really really didnt know you did not have a partner!
I thought you partner other people so I partner Dora!
sorry my cutie darriiiink!!!!!! :(
I already sweared to HT that I didnt mean it!
so sorry :( :( :(


after Napfa,
had water fight with HT,Casey,Vanessa,Natasha,Liyana,Basri,Janani etc...
HuiFang didnt want to get wet xD
I played a bit
coz dont eanna get so so so wet :DDD
was fun !!!!!!!!!!
damn bloody fun and shiok XD
it was so fun luhhhs!
i dunno how to describe :P
then went home with HT
chatted about blah blah
laughed , chatted and gossiped


bye peeps! gotta rush to library! meeting HT,Brian and Kuowei for the dance project xDDDDD

I'M LATE ! -.-""""""""


AAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!

currently hooked up with eenie meenie minie mo song :)
by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber
LOVES THAT SONG {TTVM}!!!!! (L)(L)(L)
muackazxc :)
Eileen is a Eenie meenie minie mo lover ♥
XD





I dont think he likes me