HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
fever
date
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 7:03 AM
i think I'm havin a fever :(
awwww
anyways,
today, i farted in class...
...
APRIL FOOL! XD
kidding luh
and today OLD HAG AND MARIO TAN DID NOT COME
YEAHHS
SO HAPPY MANZXC
double celebration :)
XD
i LOVE APRIL FOOL kayys ^^
anyways,
today was AWESHUMMMMMMMMMMM
didnt play any tricks though -.-
people played tricks on ME
durin CHinese lesson was LOL
Since Mario did not come,
1/5 teacher come teach us -.-
the pergnant one
WTH
I want Miss Lim ):
and I heard that 1/5 bullying Miss LIM!
HATE THEM MANZXC
they SUCKS ttvm >:(
I tell you,
they bully her hor,
i go their class huntum then uh >:(
anyways,
the girls keep playing tricks -.-
like HF throwing Sophie's shorts when she called me -.-
then falled for the same trick AGAIN
this time HELLO KITTY SHIRT
WTFFFFFFFFFF
SMELLY KAYYS
anyways,
still got alot of tricks
-_-
after chinese lesson,
they go pull my rubber band(tie my hair de)
then PIAH
spoil -.-
Dora lent me hers
then they were like tying my hair to a bun
then take photo -_-
i surely look like a retard lo
after all the commotion
History
boring-----
then VE lesson
got Home Econs test instead
DIFFICULT
didnt study
NO TIME
yesterday busy
NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE
PSLE STILL SO FREE
I SO JEALOUS SIA
and that particular person is...
SIN POH YIN
so free ...
no wonder some here comment la
not the FAKE sin poh yin but the REAL one
haiz
YOU GO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH LA. COME HERE KA JIAO.
enough about XiuHui's long lost sister (:
now back to April Fool.
after Test,
me and Casey met WAnXin
WHO
was gonna treat us to mcdonald~~ woots :)
THANK YOU WAN XIN ! MUACKZXC <3
went to mac
DISASTER
saw Ivan Lim and Sia Yuan Kai O.O
oh god
oh my mama -_-
I tried ignoring them
but SYK stand up, point at me and said: "you!"
wth -.-
me what?? chio? i know :)
jkjk
got a table
which was not so far from THEM
fark
after a LONG LONG time,
Shannone they all finally came :)
yippeee
Janani,Liyana and Vanessa went back to school first
then me,Shannone,Casey and Wanxin went AMK hub to jalan jalan =)
BOUGHT MY NEW COMB
pink, FYI :)
after that bought a notebook
blahs~
3.15pm me and Shannone CHIONG back school
CHOIR uh
got our bags and left
reached
saw AHEM AHEM
Itchy story girl -.-
ignored her
sat down
did some warm ups
after that had to go to the Foyer(which was the main gate) to sing!
wth
so EMBARRASSING kayys -.-
and we sang the STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD spiderman song >.<
Mrs Erp(choir teacher), ask us to sing and DANCE
i didnt bothered to dance
but ITCHY STORY GIRL go dance
and yupp :)
she dance like a retard!
cool
so (DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN )X10000 times funny! XD
was laughing instead of singing
after that went back in to MPR room
Teacher ask us which 3 people we would like them to dance
WE CHOSE ITCHY STORY GIRL FIRST
OBVIOUSLY
then she was SOOOOOO happy that she went CRAZY ya know
she was laughing and shaking
LOL
FUNNY! i laugh untill I cry
SKIP SKIP SKIP
:)
lazy uh
...
keep laughong coz of her her
cough etc
LOL
after that went home
blahs
shall end here :)
want see her pic?
go Facebook,
type
"Ho Xiu Hui"
her picture is the right hand side
FUNNY
told ya




bye guys
MY STUPID SIS RUCHING ME
Fark her -.-