HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
in school now :)
date
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 9:06 PM
hey peepzxc ! <3
now at boring boring IT labby ^^
nothing to do..
so secretly bloggin now >:)
muhahahaha XD
juz now recess kena bullied :'(
by Casey,Vanessa and HuiTing! :( :( :( :(
AWWWW :'(
they tickle me and tried to pull down my zip :'(
sobbs :'(
haha XD
erm..
Science was..
chaotic???
keep throwing paper balls at me :(
I so ke lian si0l :DDDD
later dance group members comin me house ^^
later post  luhhs
so BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRR RAHHH ROOF! <--- HuiTing line XDDD haha!
Muahahahaaha this is Huiting posting here for Eileen Koh Wan Ling! :D BLAH BLAH BLAH! Okla,i now want to go spam her blog liao... BYE BYE!

ok, that was HuiTing -.-
lame ! XD
bye peepzxc! <3 <3 <3