HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Juz a little glance of ya makes me happy ♥
date
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 5:24 AM
rewind! :D
~~~
sunday-nothing to say
Monday~~
English-want to sleep
Science-sleeping with open eyes
RECESS~~~
IT-nothing
at 12.45pm,half way through Lit, all Band memeber left.. LUCKY THEM >.<
Literature- boring. untill 5 minutes before ending,we "interviewed" Miss Nur'ain. She was from Cedar girls Secondary worh O.O same as Miss Lee...
Mother Tongue-Mr.Mario. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to ask him THIS question sia -.-
"What talking you?"
haiz...
History-blah
~~~
after that stayed back for Choir aka Horror Movie
went with HuiTing,Casey,Dora,Sophie etc
ate cup noodles XD
tom yam flavour! yums~~~
after that Me,HuiTing and Casey went to coffee shop buy chiken wings
$1 der...
damn nice
crispy and juicy! :)
Casey ate finish...
but me and HuiTing havent..
so we just brought our bag of chicken to school lo XD
planning to secretly eat in library..
anyways,
sat with Shannone,MeiNi,KuoWei who were already in the library..
Casey left D: for badminton
anyways,,,
I secretly ate my yummy chicken
but every 10 mins got teacher past by de -.-"""
HOW TO EAT?!?!?!
so me and HT went out to eat
then when I was happily muching I heard someone calling my name
then I saw Vanessa(senior)and Shi Shan(senior) at the upper level
and when I looked up,the chicken wing in my mouth -.-
LOL
HT laughed
ate as fast was we could
then went back in library
GX(the gorilla) was using the com in JUST in front of us -.-
wtf
I found out that gorilla had been sending Shannone mean messages
I was damn,Super,extremely angry >:(
I was fuming kayys
so..
I said a lot of BAD things about him
LOUDLY
but not loud enough for the librarian to hear la
3.30pm went for choir
blahs
lazy write XD
XiuHui(itchy story girl),dance like a retard again~
ya
FUNNY XP



Tuesday~~
NO SCHOOL :P
e-learning day marhs...
and I tell ya-
SCHOOL DAY IS BETTER THAN E-LEARNING >.<
did the stooooooooooooopid e-learning crap at morning
but didnt finish,
going to Asian Civilisasion Museum with HuiTing,Shannone and Kenric
11.30am+ left house
reached there--
was 1hour,8mins and 32 seconds late :P
they counted sia -.-
ok,will briefly say-
-take MRT there. We were creating alot of commontion in MRT
-ACM,just look at the galaries... cam whored ALOT
-after that went Mcdonald eat
-er,also created alot of commotion
-YONG HUITING PUT THE ICE IN MY SHIRT >.<
-took a CAB to shannone's house
-PAID my poor poor $3 for the cab fare :'(
-Shannone house was... NICE!WOW!STUNNING!LOVELY!NEATLY FURNISHED!
but a bit messy though :S
-went to her room. switch on air-con :)
-♥loves her room {ttm} got alot of STUFF TOYS! grr.. green with envy >:)
-90% play. 10% do work. okay, maybe 95% play. 5% do work XD
-she got ALOT of COOL COOL COOL stuff sia! SO COOL THAT WE DONT NEED AIR-CON XD
-hmmm.... odered Pizza (:
-yum
-6pm went home :P
-went to MRT
-blah
went home lo
~~~
CHIONG homwork when reach home




Wednesday~(today)
MORNING EVERYBODY CHIONG HOMEWORK SIA! XD
LOL
I'm not the only one :P
muhahahahahaha!
I had to rush Art homework,Maths homework,Science homework XD
lol...
after that went down for assembly
MIss Ng wear untill so... yuck
first lesson-Science
MIss Gu is soooooooooooo cute (:
next-History
went to sit with HuiTing,HuiFang they all
dunno why O.O
anyways,more like playing around then doing work -_-
then,
RECESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
WA LAO EH
the XIUHUI KEEP STALKING ME SIA >:(
SO SCARY
then when I sit with the girls,
she was sitting at the table Next to ours
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ate Prawn Noodles
Casey found a hair on her food :O
omg
so yuck
after Recess Maths
Principal came our class
then the class for once was damnX1000000000000 times quiet O.O
waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh XD
then Art,
okay
last period Mother Tongue
before Mr.Mario came in,
VANESSA LOW JIA HUI TOOK MY PENCIL CASE AND STARTED TO PLAY MONKEY
throw my pencil case to Dora,
then Dora throw to TengRong,
then TengRong throw to Vanessa..
WTH
I had a HARD time kayys
but in the end I GOT IT >:)
muhahahahha
MT was....
BORING
me,Vanessa and HuiTing never listen ...
Vanessa was sms-ing Shannone
coz she never come
then me and HT doodling on Textbook
I draw angel>>which was ME :P
but HT go draw Devil and said it was me :(
sobbbbbbs D:
after that me and Sophie(who was behind me)pass message
but not with Paper...
but with PHONE :)
we very modern de okayys XD
Sophie will type something on her phone,
then she pass to me her phone,,
then I will reply by typing :)
not easy though
Mr.Mario will look back -_-
FINALLY,
1.45pm
MT ENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
me,Vanessa,Casey and HT went to Bishan
on the way,
I KEEP SCREAMING -.-
got spider fall on my hair,
then worm,
then ANTS! ><
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
THEN WE WERE SCREAMING LIKE HELL LO!
I screamed the loudest XD
after that,
took MRT
went to More than words
plan what to buy for Shannone on her bday XD
went popular...
then went down...
did the painting thingy
the one where you buy the picture(example a princess) and you colour it usin the resources provied there
we bought a girl wearing Kimono(japanese dress)
for $5.50
paint paint paint
HT SO EMO -_-
WTH
dunno what happen to her -.-"
anyways,
after that bought the cross stitch thingy then took Vanessa,HT and I went to take MRT
Casey take bus :(
then reach amk hub,
HT left
then me and vanessa went to 77th street to buy the bands
the black and white bands
3 for $1
I bought for Vanessa
after that I bud-ed home....


blah blah blah (:
havent do homework...
:P
anyway..
Changed blogskin yeahhhs (:
but the SPY go change also -_-
she copy me go change also sia
she Jealous marh :P
nvm, FORGIVE
and her English is getting worse
read this,
I took it from her blog
see if you can understand:
Yay teacher have accept Jerlyn and mine work for the art project I so lucky.And I very kind I go help my friend and give them ideas den when they ask the teacher how to make it, for not making the thing lifted up to play(3D project) den I told them to use spounge(include the teacher). At first, the teacher didn't knw how to make, den when I tell him he slam the table and n said "Good idea!" When teacher bang the table I thought I spoke something wrong .


...
LOL?
you understand?
if you can,then you must be like her
so "PRO" in english
"POWER" sia her english -.-
what talking her?(What is she talking?)
you want to see her blog?
PM me (:
I'll tell ya :)
I will not post it here coz I giving her FACE :P
and she COPYING MACHINE sia
copy me >:(
copy lO!
NO IMAGINATION!
NO CREATIVITY!
:P






tata (:
Eileen