HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Laugh as much as you breathe,love as much as you live♥
date
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 1:59 AM
hey guyyyys! ♥
haha :D
yesterday was performance! :)
will tell ya what happen.... :D
*skips the BORING lessons*
anyways,
we(choir memebers)
had to leave the class at 12pm
but me,Shannone,Brian,MeiNi,Kenric and junXiang all are SLACKERS :)
we left the class at 11.15am ^^
I really dont feel like seeing Miss Ng's face...
but when we reached I-Space(that's where we usually meet),
the DAMN DOOR WAS LOCKED >:(
IDIOT
FFFFFFFFF*******KKKKKK
so we went down to class again...
so embarrassing sia -_- walk back to class again...
anyways,
it was Wai JIe's birthday,,
so we had to sing a bday song
THEN DORA THE SABO KIA GO SABO ALL CHOIR MEMBERS -_-
she go suggest the STUPID idea of all choir members to stand in front and LEAD THE BDAY SONg
WTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFAAAAAAARrrrrrrrKKKKKKK????
Old hag liked that idea ALOT
ah well,,
Saboed by DORA NEO XIN YIN >:(
anyways,
after that chiong out of class,
seriously, I cant stand Miss Ng's face anymore -.-
anyways,
Me,MeiNi and Shannone went to GIRLS bathroom to "make-up"
after that,
went to I-Space
air-con manzxc!~~ <3>:(
did some warm ups....
that XIUHUI keep looking at me >:(
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :(
and Brian keep calling her Ugly scratcher :DDDDDDD
then her reaction is go*damnfunny
at about 1pm went down to foyer
I felt a tap on my shoulder
I thought it was Anthony as he was behind me
I turned
Anthony said: "XIU HUI TOUCHED YOUR BACK!"
I SCREAMED!
DONT BELIEVE ASK VIVIAN ! :OOOOO
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!
I SHRIEKED! >.< OMGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!! SHE TOUCHED ME! SHE "MOLESTED" ME! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
ohhhhh nnoooo oooo ooo ooo o! :(
so sad uh :( I want cry..
Performance was great anyways :)
Dora recorded for me in my phone
but when we were starting to sing the 4th song Lightning,
Shannone fainted :O :OOOOOOOOO I
 was SO SO SO DAMN BLOODY VERY SHOCKED ! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
at first I thought it was XiuHUi who fainted -.-
but then I saw Shannone on the ground, and XiuHui very dumbly looking at her -_-
I was so worried for Shannone ya know!
the audience were like:
*gasp*
*what happened?*
*OMG!*
blahs~
I was like OMG!WHAT HAPPENED?
I was damn shocked coz this was my very first time seeing someone faint D:
even though I was worried, the show must go on rightzxc?
so I continued singing..
but my mind was elsewhere...
finally ended!
I wanted to go see Shannone in the sickbay but Mrs Erp stopped us and talked to us.
blah blah blah
anyways,after that I CHiong up to I-space
got my bag and Shannone's bag ,,
and went down
gave her bag to the teachers there.
I wanted to see her, but the teachers shoo us(some other people also) away -.-
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHH
after that blah blah
went with HuiTing and Casey
and I smacked GangXin back real damn hard -_-
but it's not my hardest :D
but the GORILLA(GX), l
ike a wimp liddat
anyways,
he was the one who insulted our choir AND laugh when Shannone fainted
DONT BLAME ME
he is a retarded gorilla whom nobody likes 
the WHOLE class hates him
serious
HE IS MENTALLY RETARDED AND HE IS DAMN DISGUSTING
HE DIG HIS BIG UGLY NOSE
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
SO DISGUSTING KAYYS!
still got alot of bad things...
anyways, he complained to MISS NG about me beating him
so,
yupps
Monday gonna get kena SCOLDED
yipeeeee -.-
cant WAIT manzxc!
_|_ fark you retarded gorilla
yesterday we had a debate in sms
I WON BABEH :)
but still gonna get scolded -.-
gosh~ I am sooooooooooooooooo scared -_-
get scolded then get scolded lo :)
I still beat him
in fact, real hard
I will have NO regrets :)
he did alot of bad things
REAL bad in fact
the hitting I gave him,
was,
NOTHING,compared to ALLthe mean things he've done >< he sucks {ttvm} LOSER FOR LIFE _|_ say it one more times yeahhhs fark you
:)
feelin better
btw,
the videos that Dora took was BLOODY FUNNY! :D
coz Xiu HUi was JUST RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER :D
SO DAMN FUNNY I TELL YA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
me,KuoWei and Dora LOL'D REAL LOUD :D
and Me and Dora called Shannone to ask if she was ok
we talked very long :)
she's fine lerrr
I was over the moon when I heard that :)))))))))))
but still a bit worried...
anyways,
will tata for now :)
byw peeps!!!!!




she hates Seah Gang Xin aka Retarded Gorilla,
Eileen