HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
LONG TIME NO POST! TEEHEES! PAI SEH :D
date
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 5:58 AM

this was taken after maths test... wait. what does Test have to do with GOAT MILK IS THE BEST?!
drawn by Zahirah and Basri.... :D


                                                 this is Mario (: took it during chinese lesson....

hey peepzxc! :D
long time no post uhhs
sorry bloggie ^^
was kinda busy...
Mid Year Exams are around the corner!
:S nervous and excited at the same time -.-
crazy me
ok,
REMINISCENCE MONDAY,TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY (:

MONDAY


boring lessons as USUAL (:
morning chiong-ing homework as USUAL -.-
GRR,, RAHHHH ROOF! <--- HuiTing's line
erm,
Literature test was...
easy?!
did it in 5 minutes!!! -.-
WTF
coz I scared no time XDDDD
then after doing so DAMN BORED T.T
also,,,
Mother tongue was BORED BORED BORED
if it wasn't for Vanessa Chicken and HuiTing,
I would have died of boredom :]
teehees
HIstory
I AM SICK OF HISTORY
SERIOUSLY -_-
what Legalism, Confusianism thingy...
I DONT UNDERSTAND T.T
boo hoo
can anyone gimme History remedial?!
anyways,
KuoWei,HuiTing,ShunPing and MeiNi came to my house after school
FUN (:
lazy explain...
kayys,
that's all for MONDAY ^^




Tuesday


English test
grr,...
was... random
Maths...
Boring -.-
algebra..
whoever created algebra...
is forever my enemy >.<
Recess.... nothing much
Music lesson!
dance!
omg!
last performance! :OOOOO
I think I did... okay?
I dont know.....
but I felt so.... SO SHIOK AFTER THAT ^^
FINALLY DANCE PROJECT DONE :DDDD
omg
I feel like a heavy stone on my shoulders were being lifted!!!!!
so... SHIOK!!!~~~~
omg, this feelin is .. UNDESCRIBABLE!!!!!!
:DDDDD
anyways,
after that,
History,
suckish -.-
then, CC period
wa lao the Miss Ng damn bad lorhs >:(
Kimberley never do her duty in sweeping the floor,
COZ IS MISS NG SAY DO DUTY AFTER SCHOOL
then she say:
"Why is the floor so dirty?! why no 'shen mei guan' ?! "
LOL XD
then she check who's suppose to be on duty
it was Kimberley laa
then she say:
"why you never do your duty?! gimme your ex-link card"
kimberley: " I never bring"
miss ng:"gimme your handphone"
WTH?!
is she say do after SCHOOL LEHHS >:(
so BAD!!!!!!!!
grr...
so when Kimberley was sweeping the floor..
I ask her:
"Miss NG! but is you say do duty AFTER school lehhs!"
then she speechless
Brian: haha! Miss Ng nothing to say liao!
Miss Ng: but you see the floor so dirty, you all dont feel uncomfortable meh?
Me,Brian and RenQuan: NO!
Me: I sit beside Renquan for so long I use to it liao whaat
(RenQuan is the messiest person but he is very nice laa)
Miss Ng: *speechless again*
then after that, MISS NG RETURN KIMBERLEY HER PHONE ^^
all thanks to ... ME :D
jkjk.... :P
went home at 1.30pm...
got tuition at 5pm
:DDDD
quite funny lehhs at tuition ^^
Dillon: I need to go toilet teacher
Me: Nature's call!
Teacher: *laughs*
Dillon comes back...
Me: so what did Mother nature say?
Dillon: nothing. but I smell somthing
Me: eewwww!
Teacher: *laughs again*
kekeke ^^
then me and Dillon debated...
HE WON LA OBVOUSLY -.-
1) he is in Catholic High. for goodness sake -.-
2) he learned debating liao~~ cool rightzxc?!
....
still got alot of funny stuffs :)
anyways,
 nothing to write liao~~
end of tuesday....




WEDNESDAY(today)


morning chiong homework again...
Science: Miss Gu leaving next week :'( BOO HOO! T,T :( :'( :( :( :( :( :'( T.T D: D: D:
I WILL MISS HER!!!!!!
AND MISS NG IS TEACHING US LER!!!
SAD!
DAMN bloody farking SAD!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
SERIOUS! :(
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...


History :(
nothing much
Recess:
nothing much
Maths: Test
was ok...
did it in 15 minutes,,,
not bad...
49% pass, 51% fail (;
Art:
ALMOST whole class kena punish to stand up for 1 period (:
coz never do homework
actually, not our fault lehhs...
is she never say got what homework lorhzxc! -.-
nvm, JUST STAND -.-"""""""
grrr....
Mother tongue lesson was the last lesson...
do COMPO AGAIN!
ying yong wen
letter writing
grr...
EVERYTIME DO THAT LO! >:(
siao lo mario !!!!!!! >.<
ya...
after that went home lorhs.....
blah blah blah
bye peepzxc!~!!!!
*waves goodbye*
^^



I'm givin up on you.