HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Nothing to do! bored to the corezxc ... -.- ZZZZ
date
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 1:59 AM
haiz...
nothing to do now...
erm..
Today was ...
Average?
I guess O.O
First Lesson: Home econs :) :) :) (L) (L) (L)
baked CHOCLATE MUFFINS ^^
mine is the yummiest, of course ^^
JKJK! lax peepzxc :)
mine is ok luhhs
juz a little bit hard outside  O.O
after cooking have to do the stupid coursework
BORING canzxc
can sleep 1... ZZZ
suppose to go back to classroom at 9.15am for maths...
but got some problem..
so some of us went in at 9.45am...
RECESS! ^^
tehees, skips first lesson of maths!
so cool worhx :]
Recess,
XIU HUI STALK ME T.T
boo hoo!
Casey keep teasing me :'( T.T
I couldn't wait for Recess to be over -.-
~after recess~
2 period of maths
Relief teacher teach
coz Mr Koh dunno got what thing -.-
to the truth
and I mean, TO THE TRUTH~~
the relief teacher teach BETTER
I actually enjoyed her lesson better than Mr Koh's O.O
so did the rest of 106
I want her to teach our class permanantly lehhs :(
after Maths~~
Science!
showed Miss gu the video about her...
(as you can remember, she is LEAVING! :"(  )
I almost cried becoz the video was so sad...
so did Miss Gu :D
she was sooooooooooooooooOoOoOoOOoOOoooOOOoOOOoOOOOOOOoOOOoOooooOO touched XD
teehheeees!
sigh...
she leaving...
MISS NG GONNA TEACH US >:(
I can kiss goodbye to my A2 for Science liao lorh -.-
with HER teaching, I can never get A2.
*sighs*
after the vid,
HAD TO GO FOR HEALTH CHECK UP!
no science -.-
and about the health check up,
it was ...
--CENSORED--
dont wanna say.
so gross kayys -.-
the boys so luck si0l
check the eyes nia
we lehh?
have to check eyes and --TOOOT--
cannot say
BTW BTW BTW,
I HAVE TO WEAR SPECS T.T
OMG! T.T
crap luhhs
I look nerdy in specs
nvm la
only wear it when looking at whiteboard.
~pfft~
neh mind,
I choose PINK specs then (:
nice~~~ ^^
juz now a devil was in my house! :O
*GASP*
jkjk la :)
HuiTing was at my house,
ya,
ok,
I very tired luhhs
*yawns*



the SinPohYin damn lame si0l -.- I so agree on what Crazy-gal said. She COPY AND PASTE one lo the post -.- like HELLO? her english where got so normal one? her english is got problem der lorhx. she still dare say: no lar don't anyhow say.  fark ?! that one is like, so OBVIOUS is copy and paste lo -.- last 6th sentence, Post this on you blog . (actually is post this on your blog). stupid rightzxc? still say what never -.- she still dont want ADMIT is she copy and paste si0l. Freak her luhhs . Freeeaaaking copying machine. go die . you sucker. LOSER for life.  dont want admit. so obviou liao still dont want admit. failure. liar. coward. copy then SAY la! Lame shit. if you say you are busy, will you go to an extend to write untill SO LONG post? no right? I bet not lo. you so LAZY, how to write so long? STUPID. all your other post is so SHORT. also, your other post the english is like, CRAP, where can suddenly overnight become normal? the Fairy come and put what English dust on you uhhs? PUH-LEASE. please la Sin Poh Yin, dont be a coward. juz admit. you copy de, -.-