HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
RANDOM
date
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 10:32 PM
Friday~~
was dissappoited D:
mama got work
so cannot go with us movies
awwwww ):
anyways,
where do cows go to entertain themselves?
to the Mooooooovies :)
geddit?
and my Zodiac is a cow
SO I WANT TO GO MOVIE :(
erm,
mom says we go ourselves
she give us money for movie tickets :)
actually I want to watch Diary of a wimpy kid
but was FORCED by sister to watch How to train your dragon -.-
LAME!
I KNOW >:(
but no choice..
bo bian~~
anyways,
Morning went to amk central with mama
:)
bought Japanese "fishball"..
inside is prawn etc...
I forgot what it is called @.@
4 "fishballs" for $2...
bought drinks...
after that walk around.
went to NTUC
BOUGHT CHOCOLATES
-a packet of chocolate kisses
-one bar of Milk kit kat
-TIM TAM
after that bought 2 boxes of ICE CREAM! XD
each box got 12 mini cones ice cream! XD
so mini and CUTE!
and yummy~ XD
bought more stuffs...
went home happily after that..
bused home..
bus 138 was VERY VERY VERY sqeezy ><
~~~ skip skip skip~~~
at 2.30pm left house to cinema ^^
meeting Dora and her bro at CInema~~
sister bought some potato chips...
reached there
and I WAS SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO happy >:)
How to train your dragon, 3.15pm tickets,5.10pm and 7.05pm tickets ALL SOLD OUT! XD
SO HAPPY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:)
but my sister want to go Jubilee check -.-
there START already :)
muhaha so cannot :)
in the end,
went back AMK hub cinema,
BUY TICKETS FOR DIARY OF A WIMPY KID!
~woots~ XD
I was so damn HAPPY manzxc! :D
happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~happy~~
my sis was dissappointed though O.O
but she accepted the fact
and looked CHEERFUL again :)
yesh~ ^^
got the tickets for 5.25pm to 7pm+
went to walk around first~
bought Old Chung Kee XD
went Cinema at 5.15pm
SO COLD!
I was freezing ...
brrrrrrr :S
believe it or not,
there were ice on my feet! :O
omgeeeeeeeeee
jkjk la XD
:P
THE SHOW WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
X1000000 times
FUNNY! XD
loves it {ttvm}~!
and the main character,Greg bro
Rodrick,is (so so)X100000 cute! <3
ohhhhhHH!! <3
after the movie,
at 7pm
went to arcade
took neo-print :)
blahs
went home after that~
:)
~~~~

Today
TuiTion at morning..
boring -_-
my maths tuition teacher said "I try my best" once
reminded me of GABRIEL LUM
who always say I try my best -.-
~~~~~~~~~~~~


kayys
nothing to write liao~
I DONT WANNA GO TEMPLE TOMORROW >:(
PRAY PRAY PRAY I'LL FALL VERY VERY SICK >:)
BYE ALIENS :)