HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
today was a FairyTale ♥
date
Thursday, April 8, 2010 @ 5:44 AM
todat Science lesson,
Miss bloody old gorilla hag glared at me >.<
because of somthing I said
f her >:(
SKIP~SKIP~SKIP~
lazy (:
me and Vanessa were planning Shannone's birthday next tuesday ♥
actually it was Next Wednesday, but on that day got NAFA -.-"
so postphone to TUES
anyways,
School finally ended at 1.15pm
{WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTSSSS!}
(:
went for lunch
I TELL YOU I AM FREEEEAAAAAAKKKKING OUT ! :S
XIUHUI,THE ITCHY STORY GIRL KEEP STALKING ME >:(
RECESS,AFTER SCHOOL >:(
WHAT THE FFFFFFFF********CCCCCKKKKKKK?!?!?!?
she wont leave me alone >:(
and Shannone :(
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :'(
Choir lesson sang at the Foyer...
I was nervous for tomorrow's lunch time concert :SSSSS
I SCARED TO PERFORM UH !!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
first time perform in front of ALOT OF PEOPLE! :SSS
URHHHH!
and XIU HUI is gonna HUMULIATE the whole CHOIR!
oh my mama -_-
and CHOIR BREAK TIME,
SHE STALK ME AND SHANNONE AGAIN
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!
she love us! OMGEEEEEEEEE
GET GER AWAY FROM ME >.<
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :SSS
LATER SHE PASS ME ITCHY DIESEASE :S
...
..
...
...

eh? I think I know why she like me liao la -.-
today her BDAY
actually wanted to give her scratching machine or auto scratcher,
but I BO MONEY :P
so me and KuoWei bought a monkey keychain from the bookshop
and gave her
I said: "dont use it to scratch and I gave you monkey because you look like one"
LOL LOL
-.- she dont understand de la :P
HIA! HAIYO! AIYOYO! NOW I KNOW WHY SHE LIKE ME LIAO LO! >:(
anyways,
went home with Dune jie after choir ♥
~~~




♥lurves,
Eileen♥♥♥