HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
yo peepzxc! at com labby ;)
date
Sunday, April 25, 2010 @ 9:03 PM
yo peepozxc!
now at com lab ^.^
finished the stooooooopppppppppidddd CCA thingy -.-
so got free access xD
teehees ;) ;) ;)
oh,
btw,
rgtltdhn complained about me AGAIN! -.-"""
grr...
I was so mad when I ShunPing told me >:(
I wanna thank Sophie darriiinnnnk though ;)
she cheered me up ! :D
thank you cuttie sotong
loves you {ttvm}! ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm so mushy -.-
btw, went with HuiTing yesterday to Bishan ;)
was fun! ~~~
lazy explain :PPPP
bought same keychain with her
The strap with the cow picture xDDD
damn cute seh
I bought some pens from popular too
EXAM coming uhhs
:S :S :S
went to take ne0print :DDD
I loookkkk so chiooooooo! XDDDDD
first time taking two person neo-print~~
teehees ;) ;)
okay luhhs,
want go facebook-ing :) :) :)
later got literature...
I think getting back test paper...
hope I pass luhhs
lame shits larh rgtltdhn
CRAP!
Total crap
seriously,
I so GUAI liao
never do anything to you
complain what shit -.-
wasting your time and mine rightzxc?!
freak you, seriously
complain complain
Miss Ng already say:
I dont want any complain kings and queens in my class
aint you one?
puh lease,
you suck ttvm
complain gorilla.
I get counselling then so be it lorhs
I'll get my revenge
watch out gorilla.
kayy la
enough of all this crap
bye aliens from Mars,Jupiter or whatever