HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
̿ ̿ ̿¯̿̿¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ ‘̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿̿̿ ̿(̿(̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿ ̿¯ you shot my heart.... xDD
date
Thursday, April 22, 2010 @ 5:46 AM
̿ ̿ ̿¯̿̿¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ ‘̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿̿̿ ̿(̿(̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿ ̿¯
this emoticon is so cool! xDDDD
teehees ^^
erm...
today was....
kar BOOMZXC -.-
again ,
this concerns,,,
MISS NG aka OLD HAG!
grr...
she is so ....
HATEABLE! >:(
haiyo...
coz HuiTing draw on my hand during Chinese lesson...
too bored luhhs!
Mario lorh -.-
can sleep one lo his lesson....
I swear XD <--- beginning to swear like Rachel -_-
then during V.E lesson (Value Education)
Miss bloody Ng saw my hand,
and she said:
" Eileen arh, you like to draw hor? You draw your hand, you want me to draw your face and body?"
I was like: "HUH?""
Coz I dont even know what she is talking about -.-
then I saw my hand...
the I "orh...."
then she said...
Miss Ng: "if I see you draw on your hand one more time, I will draw this on your hand"
*draws tic tac toe lines on my paper*
WTH! that paper suppose to hand in to her sia -.-"
she draw lo..
not gonna erase
Miss Ng:"understand?"
Krish: "yes she understand"
Miss Ng ignore..
Miss Ng: "understand Eileen?"
Me: "orh..."
blah blah blah -.-
then when she went away,..
I continued my work on that piece of paper that she drew on..
I even drew the circles and crosses on the tic tac toe thing xD
crazy luh me
play tic tac toe alone xDDDDD
Teehees ♥
hate her to the core, {ttm} and {ttvm}
>:(
I cant explain my hatred for her sia!
I DRAW ON MY HAND HER PROB MEH?!
ALSO NOT HER HAND RIGHTZXC???

I GOT SKIN CANCER ALSO NONE OF HER CONCERN
SHE EVERYTHING ALSO MUST KAYPO
SHE JEALOUS I CAN DRAW LA
SHE PIG MARHS,
HOW TO DRAW?
JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
done :)
she is so...
GRRRR! >:(
haiz...
btw, chatted in the phone with HuiTing devil juz now ^^
chatted for 50minutes ++
not good enough -.-
last time we chatted for more than 1hour lehhs!
more than that...
xDDDDDD
erm erm erm...
nothing to post lehhs
still got Science homework
SIAN -.- ZZZZZ
Home Econs I'll leave it for tomorrow...
morning then I chiong do luhhs
copy from other peepzxc ^^
teehees.
I so "guai" :P
x)))))))))



you suck. all you can do is copy. can go copy other people or not?! you think everything in my blog can juz rip and steal? sorry hor, one day I'm gonna copyright it and you're dead. copy copy copy. you come my school become copying machine larhs. SAVE MONEY. be kind luhhs. anyways, you can do your favourite thing what. COPYING. I know, you jealous my blog nicer than your damn bloody ugly unglam blog, but no need copy right? hate you manzxc. go eat crap luhhs you lame shits. unglam SPY


 tata peepzxc :]