HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
88TH POST :D
date
Monday, May 17, 2010 @ 7:34 AM
this is the 88th post peepozxc! :D
cool~~~
88, lucky ehh.
must get 888, more lucky :D
ok, bein random lahhs .
erm erm erm...
today was BOOMZXC{!} and {?}
{!} is fun,nice,good whatever.
{?} is shocked! unbelievable, whatever.
OK, DAMN RANDOM CANZXC?!
went to I-Space as usual~~~
damn bored sia, teacher explaining the maths methods so ZZZ.
I Prank called HuiFang.
but went haywire...
she go answer call -.-" WHAT THE EFF! XD
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER LA PATRICK :P
so I bent down and talk to her ...
watse my money...
and she was like, 4 seats away?
LOL :D
then sms-ed...
didnt bother listen to teacher ^.^
SORRY MR KOH! XD
hehes ;D
erm...
then after like 1000 years sitting there, half sleeping half listening to teacher,
FINALLY GOT BACK PAPER 1 ! >.<
erm..
pass by 5 marks T.T
30/50
er...
very sad lehhs -.-"
then recess at 9.45am~~~~ WHEE!
back to I-Space at 10.15am~~~~~
got back ART first.
got 64/100?!
wow.
not bad {?}
then Teacher explain maths methods for paper 2..
freaking boring canzxc.
then the teacher (105 teacher) treat his own formal class so GOOD lorhs.
then treat 106 damn bad,
like peice of crap liddat -.-"
BIAS! >:(
and this continued..
explain for more than 2 LOOOOONG BOOOORING HOURS! :O
OMG! damn what sia!
then when I stand up hor,
got my butt print on the chair -.-"
LOL, sit too long liaoos :D
paper 2: 27/50
BLEHHS!
JUZ PASS MY 2 MARKS NIA!
@#$%^&*!
check paper,
got 2 marks lost...
WASTED CANZXC?!
I see the 3 hor,
can become 2 lehhs!
coz the question 3(......)(.....) blah blah blah
I do is 2(......)(......)
stupid right?!
wa lao,
I'm AS BLIND AS A BAT! T.T
WHAT THE FISH LA.
>:(
MRIAORW! >.<
nvm..
dont cry over spilt milk.
OMG! I used two phrase lerhs XD
Blind as a bat and dont cry over spilt milk.
SO PRO! XD
NO NEED CLAP!
I WANT TO THANK MY PARENTS, TEACHERS, FRIENDS, MY SUPPORTERS, AND MY *SNIFF*, CLEVERNESS! XD
lol, JKJK :P
I very ZI KUA.
dont mind me yeahhs.
anyways,
overall 57/100.
crap.
pass by 7 marks.
fish...
GRR!
ROAR!
MRIAORW!
anyways,
boring after that
lalalalalala
SKIP SKIP SKIP
after school,
went with HF,HT,Casey and Dora to Pepper Lunch :D
no money, HF TREAT! XD
THANK YOU PARTICK!
LOVESYA ♥♥
HT had to collect her SJAB uniform first,
so me,Dora Hf and Casey went first...
ordered Salmon ♥♥
YUMMY LEHHS! >.<
SKIP SKIP SKIP
then bought SUBWAY cookie.
COOKIE as in singular.
one for $1.20.
WTH! >.<
HF and CASEY TEMPTED me to buy -.-"
LOL....
at 2.45pm...
me and Dora left..
had to go back school for CCAs luhhs -.-"
CCAs resumed lerh, EXAM OVER MARHS.
ZZZ!
nvm, got HORROR MOVIE.
and THAT girl also not going what.
so I can enjoy :D
LOL.
erm.
XIUHUI WAS DAMN FUNNY CAN?!
Me,VivianTan(senior),Brian,Anthony etc CANNOT STPO LAUGHING !
>.< OMG! SO DAMN BLOODY SUPER DUPER ULTRA EFFING FUNNY! XD
omg omg.
I cant stop laughing.
she use the tissue to blow her nose hor,
she KEEP inside her bag lehhs XD
then when she want to blow her nose again,
she take out the SAME tissue to use.
OMG! XD
So funny can?!
and she change her bag.
damn nice si0l -.-"
JEALOUS!
nvm, I endure.
;D
then she SNEEZE at the music score.
her mucus stuck there.
then she rub the paper against her skirt sia! XD
up down up down.
rub like SIAO! XD
LOL!
SO FUNNY!
OMG, LAUGHING AGAIN! XD
LOL! LOL! LOL!
lax lax.
kay kay.
want go sleep lahhs.
so tired -.-"
NITES ALIENS.



I hate her