HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
See-maai-Lll-ee :) ♥
date
Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 4:27 AM

THIS PICTURES ARE DEDICATED TO YONG HUI TING and a few others who are sad or what ;) HOPE IT'LL MAKE YOU LAUGH AND S.M.I.L.E!

teehees ;)
I know, I LOOK EXTREME retarded.
but I sacrificed my cute face to make those photos -.-"
especially the last two photos.
I put lipstick stain on my face and messed up my hair >.<
BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MY HUITING DARLS,
and a few others who are sad with their results, etc...
I post those photos here lorhs ;)
HOPE YOU'LL SEE-MAAII-Lll-E  (:

anyways,
LONG TIME NO POST!
blog was soooooooo DEAD
here to update ;D


Thursday
went I-Space to get results back...
all express students were over there.
althought the air-con was on,
still damn stuffy there -.-"
and was really tensing lehhs :S
Got back Chinese results first.
WHAT THE HELLLLLL!
then the teacher caught some of us eating chewing gum -.-"
so had to throw them away.
wasted la, kanasai >.<
anyways,
PAPER 2 FAILED ^.^
WHEEEE! not surprised..
27/70
failed by 8 marks... ah well.
Paper 1(compo), PASSED with flying COLOURS!
51/70 (:
so overall,
78/140.
PASSED BA BEH ~~~
thought I will fail chinese eh?!
HAHA!
NEH NEH NEH BOO BOO :P
{WOOTS}!
anyways,
was released late for RECESS >.<
WHAT THE FISH SIA >:(
then had like VERY LITTLE TIME TO EAT!
kanasai -.-"
rushed...
then went back to I-space again..
got back History~~
MCQ was damn angry sia...
9/15.
what is this crap?!
GRRR!
MRIAORW! >:(
second paper..
everybody was sooooo nevous...
teacher said was SEC 4  standered?!
WTF?!
so of course,
EVERYBODY completely freaked out la durh~
my palm was damn sweaty can -.-"
I got 32/65 -.-"
failed...
but overall PASS ! :D
...
by 1 pathetic mark -.-
41/80
haish...
HUiTing was sooooo sad :(
nvm laa,
scroll up again and laugh kayys?
look at my mentally retarded photos...
hahahahahahaha :P
and anyway,
it's Sec 4 standered lehhs.
not our fault...
erm...
THAT girl failed too.
HAHA !
thought her history so PRO one?!
BLEH! :P
then was Value Education class.
OLD HAG LESSON.
PHUI! >.<
got the what Cyber book -.-"
then Old hag ask us read lorhx..
then SHE DAMN WHAT CAN?!
SCOLD CASEY FOR NO RHYME OR REASON -.-"
Casey was juz replying to Dora's question what.
WHAT SO WRONG 'BOUT THAT?!
and another thing is that,
I SAW HER smile.
WTH?!
FREAK HER
SO mean lorhx >:(
Me,HuiTing and Dora saw her.
damn what can?!
it was like this: >:)
her face.
I felt like slapping her sia.
WHAT SO FUNNY ?!
Casey get scolded very FUNNY meh?!
MIND TO SHARE THE JOKE?
what the fish
hate her man...
after school...
went to eat in Mcdonalds with Casey,HuiTing,HuiFang,Vivian,Sophie,Dora...
was fun ^.^
and shocking....
nvm.
then Dora went for CCA.
Vivian went with the other group of girls (Natasha they all)
Me,Casey HT and HF went to AMK hub buy VANESSA's present...
CHICKEN STUFF TOY AND dunno what thing -.-
then went to J8 to buy Joey(?) 's present..
I didnt know who that was..
But HF and Casey wanted to buy marhs...
hmm...
then went Library..
met Vanessa there..
SO FUNNY SIA! XD
Vanessa let down her "beautiful" curly hair XD
SO FUNNY CAN?!
me,HF and HT cannot stop laughing XD
hahahahahahaha! ;D
then gave Chicken her B-day present :)
she so happy larh, got her chicken stuff toy.
I guess her partner aka Boyfriend :P
anyways,
couldn't find a cubicle..
so went to seat at the sofa first lorhx..
OH BTW,
Me and HuiTing kept arguing who was better:
Wood or Ice.
Wood is {someone} and Ice is {someone}
teehees ;D
of course,

WOOD ROCKS! ^^

was fun..
then Vanessa twirl her hair and talk..
so FUNNY XD
then we imitate her :D
and we discussed about her going for sec 4 prom night..
she wear the tube dress..
and twirl her hair while talking to her chicken boyfriend XD
LOL!
was damn funny sia XP
and finally,
Casey found a cubicle!
YAY!
moved there...
FUN FUN FUN! >.<
at about 5pm+,
Vanessa,HF and Casey left..
sad lehhs.
so me and HuiTing waited for Dora who was coming to the library..
we chatted for a while there...
then finally Dora came..
we discussed our secrets I guess..
DORA'S Secret was..
BOOMZXC! :O
not gonna say,,
--TOOT--
then left at 6.30pm...
went home..
and THIS day was the day I bought my FIRST FBT shorts -.-"
I know, I outdated larhs :)
mama bought for me <3
THANK YOU MY DEAR LOVES! ;D
MUACKZXC! ;)
END-- (:

FRIDAY
went I-Space again in the mornin...
first got back Science..
MISS NG DAMN FUNNY CANZXC?!
Miss Ng: VERY very very very NOISY! XD
laugh like hell :P
our class laugh the loudest, of course...
then she so bias lorhx -.-"
treat 107 damn bloody good..
then treat her OWN formal class so bad -.-"
but her pronounciation is BOOMZXC{!} can?!
BOOMZXC, as in a bad way of course.
wah, cannot stop laughing manzxc :D
anyways,
got section A (MCQ) first..
was SHOCKED! :O
26/30?!
omgawd 0_o
all thanks to MISS GU! :')
aww,
I miss her la dey...
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MISS GU ;)
I LOVE YOU {ttvm}!
I will never forget you! [L] [L] [L]
haiz...
section C was 24/40 ...
section B was 18/30...
wa lao eh :'(
altogether only 68/100 :'(
I want a 70 lehhs :(
sad sad...
but at least pass larhx...
erm...
went for recess at 9.45am.
juz right ;)
erm...
back to I-SPace at 10.15am...
got back English paper..
was so SAD LEHHS :(
I broke down and cried uncontrollable sobs...
THANK YOU,
Vanessa,HT and Dora for cheering me up... :)
HuiFang and Casey too :) they even danced Chicken dance for me XD
Natasha,Zahirah and Janani and Royal Doggie for concern :)
Kok Jun for tissue :)
and alot alot of others! :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH :')
 
LOVES YOU ALL! MUACKZXC! :)

erm....
feeling so mushy :/
ok...
~SKIP SKIP SKIP~
something happened..
concerning THAT girl.. >:(
hate her larhqs.
made Vanessa cried coz THAT girl made her misunderstand Me,HT and Dora...
in the end everything was settled ;)
after school,
Me,HT,Vivian,Casey and Vanessa ate at opposite school
ate cup noodles... ♥
long time no eat lehhs :P
so sad Dora and HF had to go home T.T
chatted about THAT girl >:(
MRIAORW!
then went back to school...
Vivian went home D:
School library was close..
so pissed >:(
so we went to 3rd level the Ko-si O cafe..
went to sit ..
the shop not open, sad..
but we sat there to chat larhs...
cam whored :)
then saw the SCHOOL CAT! :D :D :D
happy lehhs!
MRIAORW!
HT got phobia of cats...
called Ailurophobia :)
HEHEHE :D
the cat wanted to jump down from the 3rd story lehhs -.-"
after a while of laughing, chatting and gossiping~~
mr koh came XD
he said he finish his meeting(i think) and saw us there...
then chat with him...
at first he came with a grave face..
begged him for results, still that grave face.
then I said:
OH SHIT! See Mr koh the face know we fail liao lorh!
LOL XD
then he said he was juz tired -.-
scare me...
continued to BEGGED him for the maths result..
but he SI DE BU JIANG! >.<
so persisitant worh ~~
then we made an appointment with him on every Tuesday I think?
for maths ..
SO GUAI RIGHT?!
hehehe ;D
quite funny larhs chat :p
then when he was about to leave,
his arms were akimbo and he act cool go away XD
me and HuiTing laugh lehhs :p
also,
we made a new name for Vanessa:
Zi Dong Ji (Automatic Chicken)
XD
know why?
she everything also damn automatic one sia XD
people never ask her she will say herself :D
so funny lorhs! ;D
hahahahahaha! XD
erm..
after a while~~
went homee..
bused home with HuiTing...
End---


HUiTing:
DONT SAD! :) [ICE] is not the only tree in the forest :) still got other trees lehhs! dont sad kayys? look at the photos on top and SMILE! :D yes, I see you smiling... YAY! I succeeded :P hehehehe... erm, I'm no good in advicing lahs.. but... I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU KAYYS! :D :D :D

WHEE~ LOVES YOU {ttvm}! MUACKZXC! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



EileenISAGUAIKIA!

LOL