HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
1 more day!!! BOOMZXC ! :D
date
Sunday, June 27, 2010 @ 2:12 AM
1 MORE DAY!!!!!!! :D
some of you will cry ...
some of you will be damn happy ...
some of you will CHIONG YOUR HOMEWORK LIKE MAD!!!! :P
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! :P
actually I shouldn't laugh .
I'm one of them also :X
hahahahahaha :P
now got mood to update lerhs :P
SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!!
made up lerh :P
HEHEHEHEHE .
thanks loads jeremy!!! >.<
anyways,,
yesterday Dora called me ;O
was so shock + happy canzxc?! :O :D
she in SINGAPORE LERHHHS ! :D
she haven't do her homework :P :P :P
HEHEHEHE,
how she know she coming back S'pore marhhs :P
so about in a few years time then she migrate to america ..
YESHH!
spend more time with her!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
HEHEHEHE .
but of course ,,
HuiTing is SECOND IN MY HEART!! (L)
First is FAMILY :P (L)
Third is Dora,, HuiFang ,Natasha and a few others!!!! (L)
SPAM HEARTSZXC THEM !!!!!! ♥♥♥HEHEHEHE
anyways ,,,
I HAVEN'T FINISH MY HOMEWORK :P
still got 2 more .
NIAHAHAHAHA .
who cares .
nobody ^^
haishhhh >.<
too tired to do homework .
BLEHZXC >.<
what to bring for tomorrow ahh???
tskkk ,,
I'm confused @.@
I have to sleep early today +.+
gahhh ,,
not used to it ):
I want to watch Break the Magician's code lehhs!!! )':
at 10pm T.T
I have to sleep at 10pm .
AWWZXC ):
I BADLY WANNA WATCH MANNNNN >.< D:
but I'm a good girl :P
I will sleep early .
HEHEHEHEH .
anyways,,
my profile,,
I changed the picture :)
NICE HORHS!!!! XD
LOL ,,
JKJK lahh .
don't laugh horhh People :P
chatting with laoqonq now
HEHEHEHHE .
about SOMETHING :P
AHEM .

imagination damn good [Y]
HEHEHHAHAHAHA .
SHE went to the mental hospital :P
HAHAHAHA.
our imagination so WILD! ;O
hmmm... :/
I have a head ache :S
awww ..
go take panadol ...
okay lahh,,,
I GTG ,,
want to do homework and pack my bag .
YAWNZXC ~~~
BYE BYES PEEPOLES !!!!!!
must miss me kayys ;D


EILEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!
1 more day ...
to see you.
BOOMZXC! :D