HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Me+You. I can tell you one time
date
Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ 6:30 AM
MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA .
2nd post of da day!!!! :P
I'm BORED LAHH ;]
anyways ,,
laoqonq is HOMESWEETHOME! :D
HAPPEHH .
chatting now (:
we are planning to go school early on monday.
to SNATCH a nice place to sit :P
instead of SNATCH ,,
HuiTing calls it CHOP :P :P :P
so it's CHOP A NICE PLACE TO SIT .
LOL .
HAHAHAHA .
nice singlish ! :D
haishhh ,,
I know,,
we typical singaporeans  -.-
but WHO CARES .
get good seats what :D
yeahhh!!!
tomorrow Sunday .
I LOVE SUNDAY!!!!!!
it rox!!!
can watch alotalot of nice shows (:
hehehehehehehehehe :D
anyways ,,
wanna dedicate something to a DOG -.-
I know why you want to set your blog private.
you loser .
want to copy what I wrote ,
then post in your blog .
but I cannot see lahh,
of course .
COZ YOU PRIVATE .
hah .
sucker for life .
loser .
idiot .
no creativity .
If you copy,,
I swear I will kill you man .
BLEHZXC !
LOSER LOSER LOSER !
SUCKER SUCKER SUCKER !
biatch
female dog .
bark and bark all day .
copy and copy all day .
go and die lahh .
low life .

low life .
it seems that you cannot be trusted .
LOSER *shows the L finger sign*
haishhh ..
cannot find a NICE blogskin .
will continue finding >.<
eff luhhs .
my stupid sister asking to use the com .
damn what cannn .
-.-
I treat her drink still liddat .
BLEHZXC you luhhs .
can't wait for school on monday (:
can't wait to SNATCH place :P
can't wait to sit with laoqonq!!!
can't wait to see DEAREST CRAZEHH FRIENDS!!
can't wait to see you .



ILOVESYOU,,
EILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
me+you ,
I can tell you one time .
LOVES THAT LYRICS! :D
hate the singer -.-
no offense to his fans :P
HEHEHEHEHE .
MUACKZXC LOADS !