HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
3 more days ♥
date
Thursday, July 29, 2010 @ 7:23 AM
Heyhey ! :>
long time no update huh ^^
niways ,,
it's down to 3 more days babes ♥
roars .
so excited ((:
saturday going out with my lovelayyes to watch blood pledge ♥
sunday with family ♥
ya .
juz want a simple 13th birthday :}
ermmm ya ..
monday ...
morning was super shock can?! :O
Vivian ...
omgomg ,
*gasp for air *
she gave me an early bday present .
and it's OMFGOMFG .
[drumrolls]
.....
a PINK MP4 :O :O :O
*fanning myself*
OMFGOMFG !
so super uber effing shock can?!
cool siaaa !
thanks so much vivian ♥♥♥♥♥

lovezxcdieyoubabe♥♥
haishh ,,
dunno why keep saying babe XD
lols .

English ,
HT and Dora molested me :<
and then abuse me ):
Dora smack so hard mann -.-
hahas :}
geog ,
had geography test .
and it's ><
CMI lerhhs .
about 1000 questions not sure .
gahhh ):
DNT ,
did some sketches .
felt like a professional artist .
LOLS XD
haha .
jkjk ((:
skips skips skips lessons .
after school ,
stayed back for choir ~
stayed back with HT , Dora , Vivian, Sophie and Casey
went to opp coffeeshop ((:
HAHS .
saw Mr Koh there ;S
ordered Chicken Chop Rice ((;
yummzxc <3
then chat chat chat .
and omfg HuiTing throw the green tea bottle at my ***** .
-.- -.-
eat eat chat chat .
fun ttm ((:
then ,
Vivian and Casey left .
then Sophie, Dora left too ):
me and HuiTing went library .
ok ,
not gonna talk what happened there .
but I was fcking happy (:
LOLZXC ((:

only some knows .
SO HAPPY TTVM! ♥
Daryl told another ghost story .
scary ):
3.30pm ,
went to choir .
sian sian sian !
after choir ,
walked home with Vivian senior and Vanessa Senior .
Vanessa senior told me bout the story of blood pledge (:
scary mannnn ):
haish haish haish .

Tuesday
my hair alot of dandruff ):
IDK why ...
it was Liyana who told me .
then Liyana they all tried to help me take out ((:
THANKS ♥♥♥♥
Drama ,
heng our group never kena :D
else need to act in front of the peeps :]
teehees .
Maths ,,
borrowed basri's specs again .
blahhhhzxc .
geog HT and Dora abused this pitiful cute girl again ):
Recess ,
then MT .
ate seaweed again :}
then Lit .
ate Vanilla hello panda :D
then CC ,
after that Assembly .
OMG DEYI STAR FINALES MANN ((:
so excited .
Zahirah did a SUPERB job ! (Y)

juz that she too nervous ...
seriously she sang really nice ((:
so ya,,
watched ..
then ,
results .
for lower sec ,
4th---> Trisha (IDK WHO)
3rd----> Nurin (claps claps (: )
2nd----> ZAHIRAH!! (applauds applauds :) :) :) )
1st-----> Li Anne's group (claps claps :) )
CONGRATZXC ((:
okok ,
after school ,
me and HT went amk hub ,
bought takoyaki ,
then went home (:
and omgomg
something happenned ;ppp
only some of my babes know :}
hehehe

Wednesday
school started late ((;
hohoho .
didn't have to go down for morning assembly as it was raining .
ya .
I ♥ RAIN !!!
okok ,
{skips skips skips}
Mother tongue ,
had a stupid test 
and during the test I planned to burn the paper when I get it back .
><
Maths went pretty well I could say ((:
finally understand how to do (Y)
YAYAY! :D :D :D
thanks Basri ttm ((:
kay kay ,
after school ,
met my sis at amk hub with HT,Natasha and Liyana .
they say my sister so cute -.-""
vomitzxc uhhs -.- XD
lols .
went to eat mac .
then home-ed ;D

Today .
PE was tiring and difficult ):
sighhhs .
Science ,
Miss Ng continued the BRA XD
LOLS .
Bra is ----> Blue Litmus Paper Turns Red = Acid
don't make sense .
but surprisingly ,
I can remember ((:
yeahhhh !
recess ~~
then mother tongue .
the malay pupils stayed in class with us .
malay teacher didn;t come ..
SOMETHING happenned :O
SOMETHING SUPER BIG
so ya .
congratzxc to the two of them ((:
cannot say :x
PSPS HORHHS ;pppp
lolzxc .
finally 106 have ****** ((((((:
hahahahha .
after MT ,
Maths .
boring . sian .
then VE .
did a stupid reflection again -.-"
ya .
after VE ,
home sweeeeeeeeeet home (:
stayed back for choir .
ermmmm ,,
ate lunch with friends ,
then HT went for remedial and I went library alone
saw RenQuan there (:
sat with him ,
borrowed Science Textbook from him (as you can remember, my science textbk was kena stolen -.-""" )
then read :]
GUAI RIGHTS?!
NO NEED CLAP

*BOWS BOWS*
lolzxc .
then ,
Daryl and Sebestian{?} sat with us .
didn't know Sebestian .
so intro lorhhs (:
haha (:
ya .
then Dora came .
then the 5 of us sat down together .
Daryl told a story .
and it's fcking funny (:
I swear
hahahhahahha (((:
LOLZXC .
NOW LAUGHING XDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHHAHA .

anyways ,,
blah blah ,
Dora left after awhile ,
then hT came .
blah blah blah .
then left for choir .
choir had to go to the broadcast room (COOL SIA XD)
and record our singing .
haiiix .
so tiring -.-
if the recording not perfect had to sing and sing again .
tskk .
so damn tiring .
no break also ):
finally went home at 6pm+
went home with Sophia Senior,Vivian Senior and Vanessa Senior .
chat chat chat .
then home-ed (:

Okok .
gtg now ((;
very tired ><
oh ya,,

prepare my bday present horhhs (:
THANKS XD
LOLZXC .

bye babes :>

EILEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN
down to 3 babeh ~