HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I Love The Way You Smile (:
date
Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 6:05 AM
TALK TO MY HAND :P3OH!3 !!!!!! ♥♥♥♥HAHA! from the show Despicable me ;p



okok ,
those are totally random pics ((:
anyways ,,
WHEN WILL THE DVD KARATE KID COME OUT ?!
I AM DYING OF ANXIETY !!!! ><
I'll be the first one to buy the DVD (:
hohoho .
niahahahahhahas .
lols .
niways ,
my day was great ((((:
it was bloody cold ! :S
how I wish ..... he could hug me :333
nahhhhs :/
first period , Art .
someone ,
or should I say ,
some PEOPLE meddled with OUR BEAUTIFUL SCULPTURE  ;((((
haish haish haish )):
I suspect it's the TWO of them .
but not sure yet .
>:(
but of it's really them ,
then one thing for them .
_|_
after Art ,,,
English .
did the "listening comphrehension" again @_@
HuiTing and I were speaking ""bangladesh"" language XDDD
HAHAH .

it was damn bloody funny ;ppp
Dora said we were lame -.-
LOLS ,,
no sense of humour luhh ;pppp
after English ,
Geog .
didn't pay attention .
don't bother to .
after geog ,
Recess .
ok ,
shall not elaborate .
after recess ,
Maths .
got back Maths test .
omfg -.-
cannot say how much luhh =x
after Maths ,,,
Science .
Miss Ng teach untill so boring derhhs -.-
took down only a few notes .
after Science ,
PWE .
okok ,
our group had to bring an old t-shirt, thread, needle and decorations .
as you can remember ,
my group were me,HT,Vivian,KuoWei,Gabriel and Zaim .
got some pupils from a JC came to our school .
LOLS .
then they teach is how to make the t-shirt into a shopping bag .
LOLS ,
then got one girl lahh ,,
she came .
then she said:
"remember to sew properly or else all the objects will come out"
and when she said that ,
she did one action ---->
this is a demo :D :D :D

and then KW said: Looks sooo wrong
XDDD
THEN WE LAUGH LIKE SIAO GILAS SIOL XDDDD
HAHAHHA .

IT'S DAMN FKING FUNNY XD
HAHAHHAHAHHA !!!!!!!!
then we cut cut cut ,
sew sew sew .
all of us were afraid of the needle XDDDDDDD
HAHAHHA .
andandand ,
when I cut out the collar of the old tshirt ,
the collar looked like underwear XDDD
HAHAHAHHA .

FKING FUNNY CAN?!
we laughed our ass out mannn XD
then continued doing ((:
laughed like one siao zhar bo ((:
overall ,
PWE was fking fun !
thanks guys for making this day one of the best days in my life (:
I was really feeling bad in the morning ,
and you all brightened my day .
THANKS HUITING , VIVIAN , KUOWEI , ZAIM AND GABRIEL !

you all made my day (:
I don't feel so bad anymore ^^
though we didn't manage to do a good job in decorating the "bag"
I had fun ((:
seriously ,
FML to have such good friends (:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

after PWE ,
home sweet home ((:
LOLS .
accompanied HT awhile ,,
then homed (:
yupps ,
that's my day (:
I love PWE the most ♥
hmmmm ...
it's still so cold ;S
tomorrow ,,
gonna watch my very FIRST horror movie in cinema .
hahahhaha ((:
must bring my stuff toy ((:
LOLS .
kaykay ,
gotta go now babes and hottehhs :>
BYE BYES!

EILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ♥
FML ♥ (in a good way ;ppp )

dedication letter to him
I don't know ,
why you're trying to avoid me .
but seriously ,
i did nothing .
and you're doing this to me .
i feel so bad .
i almost cried in the morning .
thanks to them ,
i forgot everything .
they made me laugh ,
they made me smile ,
they made my day .
yet you ,
made me hurt .
I want to give up ,
seriously .