HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
AGAIN~ :D
date
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 6:20 AM
HALLO AGAIN! :D
SECOND POST .
ANNOYING RIGHTSRIGHTS :>
LOLS .
just now dedication post marhhs :}
kayy errr ...
nowadays been thinking alot .
about certain things .
which keeps bothering me .
haishh .
what can I do .
depressed :<
chatted with Janani just now .
I really hope I can help her ><
she seemed so sad .
awwwzxc :(
I find myself so useless .
[sighs]~
another thing ,,
I'M HAVIN DANDRUFF ATTACK ! :O
YIKES .
):
mommy bought a shampoo that made my hair silky , soft and shiny .
but not dandruff free ):
roars~~~
kayyy ermmm ...
recently ,,,
I found out something .
something about HIM
kay kay .
random :>
seems that there's been alot of friendship problems ): ): ):
sadsad .
arghh .
what am I writing .
loads of craps -.-"
kayyyyys .
BYES .

EILEEEEN AKA GINAA .
For 365 days ,
12 months ,
8765.8127 hours ,
525 948.766 minutes ,
31,556,925.9747 seconds ,
you were in my mind
I don;t wanna be an extra ):