HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
And you're the one I wanna marry
date
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 4:05 AM
HELLOS ;D
here to post some pigtures :)
those who don't wanna see , GET LOST  :D


;D
just now horny hubby smsed me ,,
said she cut hair then very ugly  ,
and she's crying T^T
I quickly called her ,,,
she was crying lehhs D;
awwwzxc ,,
don't cry lahh horney ;)
to me , you are always beautiful okayys ? :D
and of course , to Suutong , Tofu and Jang Gun SUCK , you are beautiful :)
don't cry lerh lahh :)
If you cry ,
watse water lehhs :]
then the electric bills will be damn BOOMZXC ;pppp
and then no money to buy my ali baba dress lehhs xD
HEHEHS .
Go see my pictures ,
AND YOU WILL SMILE :P
HEHEHEHEHHE .
Okay lahh ,
I sing for you :0
my singing ROCKS okayys \m/

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

SMILE ! :D
KEKEKE .
PEOPLE ,
don't be jealous of my singing okayys ^^
anyways ,,
NGKUOWEI and JEREMYTAN owes me and HuiTing treat ! ;DDDD
MUHAHAHAHAHHA >:D
NIAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
PREPARE TO DIG A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET ^^
maybe tomorrow getting back Geography test paper :/
arghhh ,,
just hope I pass :S
*pray pray*
God bless me ~
Amen~ :D
HEHE .
OHMYTIAN .
haven't do homework yet .
my favourite phrase ,
AWESOME (Y) :)
kayy lahh .
I go be good girl go do lorhhhs ~
BYEBYES !

EILEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN AKA GINNNAAAAA ~!
lovedieyou
heartsdieyou
muackzxcdieyou
missdieyou