HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I could really use a wish right now ):
date
Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 4:40 AM
WARNING
Some of the following pictures that you are about to see DOES contain my face(and HT) . those who makes fun of people's face (like that bastard in my class) , then get lost PLEASE. If you don't , then I will have to call THAT guy in Mayflower Sec and I'm warning ya bastard ( ya, the one in my class) , he's a bully . and you betta watch out if you make things go overboard .


Vivian's PARTY procedure :D

SO DARK :O lucky no "things" inside . ya know ? "things" WHO are not in our class ...?? but I see HuiFang :D

:) SO CUTE SIA THEY ALL xD


BALLOON! :D PINKKKK~ <3



yesterday went out if HT and KuoWei :D at bustop camwhoreee~~ UGLY! ):

(Y)(L)

imitating chicken ...?? :D

[ THE FOLLOWING PHOTO WAS REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO UNGLAMNESS xD]

today;s DESSERT ~ Japanese Potato with brown sugar~~ :D

today's LUNCH~~ French Fries + Brocolli + Carrot {eww} + HONEY CHICKEN + Ketchup with Mayonnaise sauce  :D


YUMEEEHHH~~
POSTED LUNCH PHOTOS TO MAKE READERS {and HT HORNEY} JEALOUS AND HINGRY :P
ate alot of honey chickens :S
LOLOLS ,,
NICE LEHHS :D
marinated for 1 hour plus ya know ! :/
hard to resist the temptation !
KAY KAYY ,,
ERRRMM,,
I'm LAZZEHH to post :)
PSPS ,,
): ): ):
CHANGED MY CBOX DUE TO SOME COPYCATS .
I LOVE THAT UNKNOWN , 7866 blahhzxc and ASSHOLE ! :D
HAHAHA .
NICE ONEEEE ! ^^
I think the unknown knows me coz he/she mentioned my name ... ?? O.o
LOLS .
I wonder who's the kind soul xD
ANYWAYS ,,
Yesterday went out with HuiTing Horny and Kuowei Horny Julia to library after their SJAB test :D
met HuiTing at Library first~
I MISTOOK ONE GREY COLOUR SHIRT GIRL AS HER x.x
I couldn't find HT ,
then got one girl wearing grey tee ,,
and HuiTing's SJAB tee was grey ..
So I thought that person was her ><
I STUPIDLY shouted out  "HUITING!"
Then I realise it WASN'T HER -.-
I ran away :/
after that saw my phone got one message from HT ,
saying that she was in the toilet .
OH MY TIAN SIA ! ><
SO EMBARRASSING !!!!!!!!
GAHHH ):
met HT in toilet ,
blahhhzxc .
went to amk central buy drinks :]
I bought my drink in Sweet Talk . :}
then went to amk hub ,,,
ArtBox :D
bought a notebook there for someone
then HUITING bought her notebook also -.-
went to mini toons after that ,
bought SOMETHING for SOMEONE .
:x
MY LIPS are STAPLED :D
after that went to 138 bus stop .
we were talking laughing half way when ...
KAR BOOMZXC .
Huiting dropped her pineapple drink .
OMG ,,
lot's of eyes stared .
GOSHHH .
me and HT went out to throw her drinks ,
then we went to toilet take LOT'S and LOT's of tissue papers xD
LOLOLS .
then we like some aunties sia ,
go clean the floor x.x
but at least we were considetrate :D
Halfway cleaning ,
KuoWei arrived :D
LOLOLS,,
THIS HORNY JULIA MAID NEVER HELP US CLEAN DERH -.-
send him back to his kampong uhh :P
LOLS .
clean liaos ,
then chat ,
bus arrived .
iniside saw one lady ,
the bust  damn big XD
LAUGHS .
we damn sick lahh
LOLOLS .
kept bursting into laughter xD
quite funny lahhs .
reached library .
settled on a place (on the floor -.-")
and started to "work"
CANNOT SAYYYY :P
worked damn looooooooooooong on it :/
HT and KW almost slept o.O
after that ,
moved to another place ,
saw 2 SHUAI GES <3
then HuiTing did one DRAMATIC thingy ,
then one of the shuaiges looked at her in that shock face xD
ANYWAYS ..
got one short shuai ge (which is MINE :D )
and the other tall one was HuIting's XD
LOLS .
Kuowei got none :P
HAHAS .
do the work ,
then me and KW laugh like siao zhar bos coz because of Huiting XD
LOL .
finished like about 5.45pm ,
then went cafe .
continued doing the work .
Kuowei ate his chicken chunks .
made us jealous ><
I ate one of them :D
HuiTing slept .
not fake , REAL :O
the way she sleep damn funny xD
me and Kuowei laugh laugh laugh .
KEKEKE XD
left-ed at 6.45pm~
then camwhored at bus stop :)
then HOMED~~~
:D :D :DDDD
BTWBTWBTW,,
KUOWEI OWE ME AND HUITING EACH A PEPPER LUNCH :P :P :P
HEHEHEHEHEHE! XD
LONG STORY ;D

kayy kayy,,
tomorrow got one crappy geography test ,
wish me GOOD LUCK .
coz I need it :(
seriously .


BYES!
EILEEEEEEEEEEENNNN AKA GINAAAAA
rocktheworld since 1997 :P

why are you avoiding me ?
is it because of THAT incident on thursday ?
and the incident in the canteen ?
goshh .
):
I dont know how to face you anymore