HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'll stay strong
date
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 5:13 AM
HELLOHELLO :)
short update only .
long updates on weekends ^^
errr ..
today something happenned .
made me realise something .

I dont care what you think .
I know myself best .
you have no right to criticize people .
coz you , yourself aint perfect either .
go on ,
criticize me more .
I'll just ignore you and continue with my life .

yuppp .
thanks to Ryan Senior for helping me realise that :)
a REALLY BIG THANK YOU!!  :)
thanks for the lollipop too :)
don't worry , I promise I won't let this little things make me cry again :)
morning was crying like *toot*
HuIting bought tissues for me in the canteen :)
awww,, THANKS HORNEY! :)
Ryan consoled me and encourage me ...
yupp ,
thanks again .
was really very touch .
coz I didn't expect him to really come to the canteen to meet me .
:)
touched~

thanks to those who cheered me and encouraged me too ! :) :) :)


EILEEEEEEEEEENNNNN AKA GINAAA :)
I'll stay strong