HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Love The Way You Lie .
date
Friday, August 20, 2010 @ 6:24 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!
love yaaa always ♥
muackzxc :)
stay pretty and happy !
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
kekeke :)
HILO :D
YEAHH ,, I'm finally blogging after disappearing for a couple of days ... ? ;D
LOLOLS .
I hate the bastard ttm D:<
stop insulting people when you're not perfect either .
kayy kayy ,,
where should I begin ...?
I'm lazy luhhs D:
haishh~
I wanna play DEAD OR ALIVE !
too bad my xbox spoil ... ):
I seriously feel like playyiinnnggg :(((
anybody got xbox at their house ??
tell me yeahhs .
then I bring Dead Or Alive CD go play at your house ^^
LOLOLS ,,,,
:D
veryyy bored now .
lazy update lehhhs x.x
tomorrow bahhs .
hmmmms ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
nothing much to say :/
RAHHHS~~~
KAY KAYY
I wanna go read magazines :>
BYES!

Eileeeeeen aka Ginaaaa RockTheWorld Since 1997 .




TEEHEEES :D