HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Someday , You'll Know I'm Here :)
date
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 2:23 AM
HALLO HALLO HALLOOOOWS  ! :D
EXCITED TO SEE ME HERE RIGHT ?!
LOLOLS ,,,,
BLOGGING FOR A LITTLE WHILE NIA ,,
LATER GOT TUITION -.-
SIANNN .
erm erm ,
dk why typing in caps O.o
LOLS .
errr,,
currently hating that fking roti prata
she sucks alot kayy
flirt nia ,
phuuizxc -.-
blehhhzxc .
hmmm ....
lazy update :D
ahahaha .
School yesterday was BOOMZXC .
ya ,
BOOMZXC .
juz the same old day o-o
choir had to do some stupid CIP thingy .
siaaaannnnn .
had to pick up plastic bottles and throw them in the recycling bag .
-.-
ate lunch with Huiting , Vivian and Dora :)
saw sylvester there .
ahaha :D
too bad Kuowei not with us xD
LOLOLS .
I'm jealous of Sylvester's name :/
I LOVE SYLVESTER THE CAT OKAYYS ! ><
gahhh )):
I wanna be called sylvester toooo ! )):
LOLS ,,
I'm being verrryyyy lammmmeeeee =="
kayy err ,,
I agree with what Sylvester said last time in library .
SO AGREEEE MANNZXC :D
comrade ya knows ?? ;pppp
he said roti prata's face like xiuhui's XDDDD
LOLOLOLS !
He rock lahhh :P
today ,,,,
Bastard damn guai o.o
never call me anything
good huh ??
:D
but got another Bastard .
bloody Bastard -.-
school was as usual ,
fun :D
MR MARIO TAN DIDN'T COME !
*CLAPS CLAPS*
there wasn't any teacher in the class for the first period .
then the other period one teacher came .
she's damn cool luhh :)
she let us use phone , eat , do whatever we want :)))
ROCKERRR LAHHH :D
LOLS .
LAMMEEEEE .
kayy kayyy .
tuition starting soon .
SIAN !
ermmm ,,
I MAY be updating tomorrow .
so kay .
BAI . :D
and ya ,
I changed my blogskin .
again .


EILEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN !
aka GINAAAA :)
I HATE THAT ROTI PRATA FLIRTER .

someday .
one fine day .
you'll just smile and wave at me ?