HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
We're The Perfect Two
date
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
HEY HIGH LOW ! :D
bored nowww  :///
ermmm ,,
dedication letters to my RABIES DOG :)

HEY RABIES DOGGIE! ^^ spam my tagboard , or rather , BARKING in my tagboard . :) haiz , pity you alot alot . why ? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY . You just won't admit you are ___ huh ? :) Well,, YOU ARE , and I HAVE proof . Do you know there's such thing as IP ADDRESS ?? Aiya , I bet you don't know because you are a dog mah :) YOUR IP address matches ___ ,, yet you still can deny . HAH . Call me stupid , aren't you the one being stupid rabies doggie ?? :) Call my friend ahma and begger ? well , at least she's human and she can tilt her head high , unlike you . RABIES DOGGIE WHO HAS NO DIGNITY AND GUTS . Me ? Lamer ? OH ,, SO YOU ARE MATURED ? PUH LEASE ,, You're NOT even abit matured lorhh~~ :D sue me  ? OH GO AHEAD ! :D GO SUE . I can even sponser you a free lawyer XD know why ? coz you are the one who started all this , so it should be ME who's suppose to sue YOU . HUITING is my best friend , she had EVERY RIGHT to scold you . Yes I agree , she isin't my mom . But , not only my MOM has the right to help me scold right ? HAHS . You're a rabies dog , yet you think you are a keyboard warrior ,, keep writing stupid stuffs in my blog . Wanna spam somemore in my blog ? SPAM LAH . BARK LAH , I'll call SPCA :) Or simply just report you to cbox administrator . go on . bark somemore RABIES DOGGIE :]

AHHH~~
DONE :}
I won't bother about these kind of RABIES DOGS -.-
I scared I got rabies marhs :]
LOLS .
greatttt .
I haven't do my homework .
AWESOME (Y) .
got what homework ah ? :)
sighs .
boreddiemeeee T^T
shall TRY to post a video~



Avril Lavinge "Girlfriend" :D
The ending of the music video is FUNNEHH~~ xD
AVRIL LAVINGE !!!! :O
OHMYGOSH ,,
SHE ROCKS LUHHS (:
AVRIL LAVIGNE FTW ! :D :D :D
enjoy the video~~~ :)


EILEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN AKAAAAA GINAAAAAA ;D
LALALA .