HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My Heart Stops When You Look At Me
date
Sunday, September 19, 2010 @ 4:51 AM

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws


HAHA SO CUTE (:
LOLS .
can't wait for tomorrow (:
haha .
doing PWE project in gab's houseee .
LOLOLS .
anyways,,,
today morning went market (:
bought lot's of stuff :DDD
saw Dora too :DDDDDD
she was wearing class tee ,,
and her hair was untied ,,
and was super long ,
that;s how I knew it was her ;ppp
HEHES .
*smile smile*
I love Teenage Dream by Awesome Katy Perryyyyy (Y)
it rocks lahh (L)


I order all readers to hear the song NOWWW :DDD
LOLS .
seriously rocks lahh .
omgomg ,,
haven't do homework yet :x
AWESOME (Y) :D
I dont even know what homework there is -.- :D
EVEN MORE AWESOME (Y) (Y) (Y) :D
HAHAS.
kayy lahh ,,
go see youtube got any nice video then post here bahhs ^^

BYE LOVE YOU . free myspace layouts
SO CUTE (: