HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
No regrets , just love
date
Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 7:28 AM
HEY STALKERS ! :D
SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU BLOGGIE ):
OPPS :x
anyways ,,
the AWESOME blooger is BACK~ :D
Finished reading Mr Mystery The Case Of The Headless Corpse .
It’s hell nice okayys ^^
Okay I admit I’m abit childish to STILL read that type of book :/
just now C-H-I-O-N-G my science workbook you know )):
from page 3 to page 110 lehhs ! ;O
lazy to explain whyyy .
ermmm ,,,
Thursday,,
Morning went for maths remedial ..
Siaaaannnzxc !
The teachers surprised us by giving cadbery chocolate (:
Yumyum~
Anyways ,,
We had 2 boring hours of maths .
2 HOURS !
Imagine the scene mannzxc .
106 peeps , lying on their table , sleeping with drools coming out of their mouths :/
EEEKS .
JKJK lahh (:
That bastard effing really needs a lesson -.-
Kayy whatever .
Errrr
After that ,,
Went to eat lunch in amk hub with HuiTing,KuoWei and Casey .
On the way , KuoWei kept imitationg HT and it’s damn funny (:
Went to food court eat Chicken ramen :D
Not bad lahhh (:
After that met sister ,
Then took 138 to moi house there ;D
Went to buy bubbletea ,,
Bought pearl milk tea –again- :D
then went to settle with HuiYin .
went to her block downstairs .
called her .
don't want to come down .
wtf .
we waited there for like 15 minutes .
then Kuowei was damn fking funny can xD
he made us laugh like siao deyians .
seriously lorh ,,
my stomach hurts you know ! xD
after that went up to her house find her lorh
then settle liaoos .
THE END~ :D
BUTBUTBUT ,,
DK WHY SHE STILL SPAM MY BLOG .
---->go see my tagboard -.-
stupid sia .
idiot rabies doggie -.-
they came to my house after that :D
hahas ,, :)

Friday~~
went out with mommy and sister :]
bought lot's of things :D
hiahiahia (:
ate long john silver :DDDD
bought new wallet :}
lovesitttm
don't jealous kayys :D
LOLOLS .
homed at 2pm++ .
then went our with sister again at 3pm+ :D
HAHAHS .
END~

Saturday ~
omgomg ,
lovethisdayttvmttvm mannzxc :D!
it was damnnn fun :D!
I swear! I swear !
if not next time my husband no eyes okayys ! :D
firstly ,,
went with my sister to meet HT at 853 bus stop at 11.15pm (:
was lateee .
OPPS :x :P
btwbtw ,,
I put a light brown hair strand on my hair ,,
alot of people keep staring sia T^T
I not ah lian okayys ! :{
*imitates HuiTing*
WHOEVER YOU ALL ARE ,, PLEASE FORGET HOW I LOOK LIKE IN 3 SECONDS OKAYY!
LOLOLS .
~continue story~
bused to HT's ahma's house.
wanted to find her theory science workbook but couldn't find :[
anyways ,,
after that went to eat lunch at amk hub .
ate honey chicken rice :}
nicenice ~
then went to meet HuiFang outside food court .
saw her ,,
then sister went home .
then we took MRT to bishan .
went to KOI first .
not very long queue but expensive :[
so went to bishan library .
saw Vivian and Gabriel .
tried to find spots to sit but veryyy difficult >:[
pissed ~
finally spotted one .
though it wasn't veryy big , but had no choice .
didn't do anything there -.-
IDK why I speak so loud siaaa .
HuiFang and Vivian keep asking me to shhh .
then got one time I talk damn loud ,
then got one girl opposite me look at me .
I go say sorry sorry .
then she smile , look down and sort of roll her eyes -.-
WTFFFF .
so embarrassing + WTF cannnnnn ....
after awhile~
one librarian ask us to find another place ]:
haiiyyooo .
went out of library ,
then called Kuowei to ask where he was .
he never answerrrr -.-
so went to basement while some of us tried to contact kuowei .
FINALLY he answered and said he'll meet us there .
bought pearl green tea at sweet talk :]
kuowei finally came ,
and we BEGGED him to let us go his house .
after making a few calls ,
finally cannn ! :DDD
but vivian couldn't make it ):
sadd luhhs .
so went to take MRT ,
said bye to vivian ,
then MRTed to Toa Payoh .
in MRT HT and HF so pervertic sia -.-
keep wanting to hit my there -.-
walked to Kuowei's house .
while walking also wanna hit -,-
got one time they hit , I scream then one uncle look at me :/
HAAIIYYOOOO .
reached KW's hosue ,
went in , OMGOMGOMGOMFG .
so classy mannnzxc !
and HIS KITCHEN IS ALMOST ALL PINK!  :OOOO
AHHH I'M SO JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG )):
anyways ,,
went to wash leg ,
then went to his room .
ohyaa ,,
his father play DOTA lehhs o.O
HAHAS LOLS .
on aircon to 16 degrees , [shiokkk]
then slacked ;O
kept fighting because the TWO OF THEM wanted to hit my there ):
-.-
kept laughing laughing laughing ,,
didn't really do much .
LOLS .
just laugh laugh laugh and play play play .
99% play 1% did work xD
HAHAHS .
Kuowei keep making us laugh -.-
all his fault lahh ! XD
LOLOLS .
JKJK LAHH (:
at about 4pm++ Gabriel left~
BLAHHBLAHH~
OMFG ,,
lazy to explain lahh ,
but seriously ,
not only did my stomach hurt from all those laughing ,
my jaw hurt too :/
WTF laughed alotalotalot (:
I swear it was damn funny !
I SWEAR if not next time my babies no butt ! :D
HAHAS LOLS .
at 6.30pm left to take MRT with HT and HF .
talked about some gross stuff -.- :D
then bused home with HT (:
reached home at about 7pm+ ;O
END~
ILOVE11/09/10 TTVM ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


KKAYY END POST HERE WITH A VIDEOO~~ :D

OMGOMGOMG GLEE ROCKS LAHH ((:
HUITINGYONG! :D
GLEE ROCKS MORE THAN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL OKAYYS ! :P
MUHAHAHHAS (:
hahas .
gonna put this song in my mixpod :D
my secong song :L
HAHAS .
muackzxc muackzxc muackzxc ♥♥♥

GLEE SERIOUSLY ROCKS LAH (:
watch the video .
MUACKZXCDIEGLEEE! :D ♥

OKAYY BYES LOVE YA :D
EILEEEEEEEEENNNNN AKA GINAAAAA LOVEEEESSDIEEE GLEEEE ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥