HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Shut Up (:
date
Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 2:19 AM
ya .
shut up luhh HuiYin .
the freaking rabies doggie spammer :)
stfu please~~~
LOLS .
ermmmm ,,,,,,
HIGHLOW (:
just scolded the rabies doggie just now ^^
tsk .
should seriously call SPCA manzxc -.-
RABIES DOGGIE :)
LOLOLS .
haiizzz ...
another biatch copied me -.-
yupp ,, another one -.-
eff her luhhs .
I use _______ then she go copy me .
SHIT HER LAHH! !@#$%^&*
URGH.
what's wrong with the people nowadays man ?!
whatever -.-
I saved finish my money for universal studios :D!
$66 (:
actually long time ago save finish liaoos but forgot update ^^
muhahahahhahahs (:
ahhh I'm tired ):
shall update later or tomorrow or tomorrow tomorrow or tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow or whatever :)
must wait , have patience :D
cross your fingers if you want me to post later .
kayyys BYES <3
and remember ,
I LOVE YOU <3 :D!
LOLS .
LAMEEEEEEEEEE .

EILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN AKA GINAAA
FTW !
rockedtheworld since 1997 :)