HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly (:
date
Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 10:31 PM


HAHAS (:
Funny pic .
THAT'S FOR YOU STUPIDCHICKEN ! ;D
for those who don't know ,
SHE'S A COWARD CHICKEN WHO CHANGED HER BLOG URL COZ SHE'S A CHICKEN (:
SUCKER .
anyways ,,,,
HEEEELLLOOOOS ;DDD
I'm bored ttm D;
HAISH .
later going to eat lunch with peeps :}
HEHS .
Yesterday~
went out with family eat lunch :]
then went shopping~ ;DDD
bought lot's of stuff (((:
went bishan popular ,
bought pens , etc etc .
^^
ARGHHHH .
I feel like changing my blogskin ~~~
should I ??!! :/
ANYWAYS ,,,,
gonna find that HUIYIN and talk to her FACE TO FACE (:
HAHS ,
watch out horh .
kayyy lahh .
go batheee now then go meet the siaozharbos others (:
BYES!

EILEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN AKA GINAAAA
why are you doing this ? URGH . I feel like giving up . Even if I don't , what can I do ? sit down there and watch them being together ? there's nothing I can do lahh .. they're madly in love with each other... ):