HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
U make me feel like Im livin in a teenage dream
date
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
HEEYY HIGHHH LOWWW ! ((:
I'mmmmm soooooo boreeeeeed .
hahahs .
chatting in facebook with HuiFang and Casey .
sad HuiTing nehh use com T^T
*cries*
anyways ,,
we discussing when to meet HuiYin da rabies doggie .
later I inform HuiTing ^^
HEHEHS .
tomorrow got maths remedial in school   ...
SIAAANNZXXXCCC TTM ! )):
looks like my schedule is full o.O (except for Sunday)
Tomorrow , Maths .
Friday , Outing with Mom and Sis ((:
Saturday , Tuition and project with those siao peeps :}
Sunday , BOORRREEEDDOOOMM .
anybody free on sunday ??? ;D
later at 3pm , I'll be alone at home D;
though hungry ghost festival ended yesterday .
I STILL SCARED UHHS .
HUITING HORNEY IS GETTING BETTER :DDDDD
YAYYY! ;pppp
I still have abit of flu and cough PLUS my nose hurts o.o
it's raining now :S
BRR~~
HUITING HORNEY ICEY SUUTONG TOFU DURIAN !
it's so cold now ~ BRR . xD
LOLOLS .
those of you don't understand ,
just shuddup and don;t kpo .
haiyooo -.-
HuiTing has 5 husbands . -.-
HUSBAND NUMBER 1) Suutong
HUSBAND NUMBER 2) Tofu
HUSBAND NUMBER 3) Jang Geun Suk
HUSBAND NUMBER 4) Kawaii
HUSBAND NUMBER 5) Lee Min Ho
-.- OMG .
Yi Jiao Ta Wu Chuan = =
kayy I'm bein so randommmm ~
errr ,,
I think I'll go bathe now :x
you know , coz I stink like chicken .
whatever BYES! ^^

EILEEEEEEENNNN AKA GIINNNAAAA !
5/8/10